BACK WORKOUT FOR WOMEN AT HOME, BURN BACK FAT, EXERCISES FOR UPPER AND LOWER BACK, TONE + STRENGTHEN

We are going to have jello arms when we finish this No Cardio, Strength Training Workout for the Back and Arms. You will use a variety of Weights + Dumbbells to work every muscle in your back and your arms all while incorporating core exercises into every single exercise. I’m using 2, 5, 10, 12 and a 25 Dumbbell.

Find me on Social Media by clicking on the links on my YouTube Channel Page.

Shelly Dose Fitness
Back Workout
Interval Training
Back Workout
No Cardio

BACK WORKOUT, CORE WORKOUT, EXERCISES FOR BACK, UPPER BODY

1. allofdestiny says:

just finished this one after one of your 30 min vids! THANKSSS. new subbie here!

2. Me and my daughter do your workouts everyday! We LOVE you!

3. My favourite workout ever, thank you ❀️

4. Excellent set of weights!>>>ur2.pl/1182 I start with these for motivation, then I get on my BOWFLEX M3 MAX TRAINER! I can do cardio and strength in the same workout! I do a set of reps for three different muscles, then after I do a set for each of those muscles, I FEEL ENERGIZED TO HOP ON MY ELLIPTICAL (the M3) FOR 20 MINUTES, then I get off and do 2 more sets for those three different muscle groups, and I'm done!! Excellent equipment, just gotta keep doing it at least 5 times a week!

5. Candace Gnyp says:

Shelly that rocked!!!!!! Thank you so much. I’m a pole aerialist/dancer and boy do I need back. Thank you!!!

6. More like this pls. Thank u

7. Hi there! Great one Shelly. Quick question, what do you recommend, cardio before strength or after. Always been taught cardio before but recently reading and listening that it's more beneficial to do after strength. You look great so I'm asking you. Thanks for the great stuff you've got on you tube. Love love love it.

8. Love this one! I did one of your 20 minute tabata workouts before this! Great pair! Gonna go do some arms now! Thanks Shelly!

9. Eve Flanigan says:

Thank you so much for making workouts that aren't boring and a waste of time! These work; I can attest! Thanks to knees going bad, I had to quit running a little more than a year ago. That's about the time I started doing YouTube workouts, the vast majority of which are yours. For my 50th birthday I did the strenuous-rated climb to Guadalupe Peak in TX and never got sore! Thank you, Shelly. You put your heart and soul into this work and it shows.

10. Nice workout and straight to the point!

11. Ashley says:

I just did a workout somewhere and was like wait is that it?! Let me go see Shelly because I know she's not playin lol ; ) Thank you!

12. You aren't kidding when you say jello arms!

13. Omg πŸ˜“πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

14. Joy Hutson says:

Loveeee your videos! I’m so happy I came across your channel! I started to incorporate them into my own classes I teach and they hate me and love all at the same time!!! lol πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ˜œπŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ’¦πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ½β€οΈπŸ”₯πŸ’₯

15. ener3584 says:

It’s amazing how quickly time flies when one has a child. Hello again Shelly. Firstly, thank you πŸ™ once again for such awesome workouts. I did not do this one today (though my wife will) but I just completed your kettle bell workout. No joke indeed. Loved it not only for the workout but also because it touched us personally. We are the couple that posted one week prior to having our son and it had already been two months! Wife stars back to work next week and you spoke great words of wisdom about strong mothers in that workout. Lord continue to bless you and your family. Your a godsend for home fitness.

16. This type of workout is my fav for shoooouuuure!!
    You totally torched me today. Loved the non-stop large muscle group movements and felt my abs as well.
    Thank you so much Shelly!

17. Andrea Davis says:

I love your workouts. As a therapist, I apprechiate your creativity in using triplanar chain of movement and the variety of durations, intensity, loads and impact. Way to go!

18. Claire Tait says:

Loved this workout shelly hopefully it helps strengthen my back as I injured it last week feels good now 😁✌

19. two sets are done πŸ™‚ 2 months after cesar section πŸ™‚

20. Love to do your workouts….just completed

21. S. Calvert says:

How about doing a Q&A Shelly? πŸ˜‰

22. Alba Diaz says:

I love Shelly thanks

23. Thank you; exelente workout more more videos thank you

24. I combine this workout with the tabatah workout cardio this morning and im feeling GOOD!πŸ’ͺπŸ’¦πŸ”₯πŸ’ƒβ€

25. This was a fantastic workout to add to my barre and mini band workout. I loved all the exercises. Thank you Shelly.

26. Great workout Shelly:). Thank You:)

27. Wow! Thank you Shelly! What a humbling workout, haha. Thought it would be a breeze but you always prove me wrong πŸ˜‰

28. Gwen Petula says:

Thank you Shelly!! I'm feeling strong today and it is back day!! I can't wait to do this!!!

29. Carmen Sita says:

Love it! This’ll be my workout for today !

30. Alba Diaz says:

Hello Shelly more videos please thanks