14 Days Weight Loss Challenge – Home Workout Routine

Are you ready to start losing weight at home in just 14 days? If so then this workout routine will help you achieve this goal.

This is a pretty intensive exercise program that you can do at home because you don’t need dumbbells, weights or any other special equipment. Just your body weight!

This is a 2-week challenge which means you need to do this workout EVERYDAY for the next 14 days if you want to see good fat loss results.

Additionally, for even better results I recommend you pay attention to the food you eat. Follow these 2 simple nutrition rules:
1. Stay away from sugar 🍰🍫🍦🍭
2. Stay away from grains πŸͺπŸ•πŸžπŸ”

Be sure to subscribe to the channel to receive new video workouts everyday Monday to Friday!

Let’s start the weight loss challenge and leave me a comment below, tell me at what day are you currently on, how you feel and what is your progress.

Good luck!πŸ’ͺ❀️

1. Gauri Sutar says:

completed 2 days… but too much pain in lower belly… is it normal… is it becoz of exercise or any thing else… I m confused

2. Bae GaYoon says:

This work out I've doing over and over again and after 1 hour eating ad eating again…. Fair enoughπŸ˜‰…. But my cousin is not lazy ass as me so she have Sexy body (At least I'm taller than her even she is the oldest and I'm the youngest and again…… Fair enough) NOW IM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS IM GETTING FAT AND DONT LIKE IT CAUSE MY FRIEND MY FAMILY MY CLASSMATES AND NON RELATIVES BUT KNOW ME BUT IDK THEM ALWAYS TEASE ME THAT IM GETTING FAT ANYWAYS MY WAIST IS 24CM BUT STI FAT FOR THE. … HMM PH!πŸ˜”…. WHY I JUST USE CAPITAL LETTERS! !!!

3. Starting today .will update after 2 weekss

4. Hey . Its my third day of workout .. Is any diet necessary along with workout ???will this 14 days challenge will actually help in weight loss????

5. I started today, see u after 2 weeks πŸ‘πŸ½

6. Mia mejia says:

i lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks thanks!

7. eda bozkurt says:

Could you please let us know if we stick to this workout for 2 weeks with a balanced diet of course, what would be the average fat loss for a healthy person? (I mean all blood tests show normal results for a 32 year-old-woman.) Thank you in advance.

8. Hi this workout is amazing but I want to know dieting is also required?

9. It really works . I have little fat at stomach area and this is my third day and I see difference in me …πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

10. Fucked Up says:

I will start doing this today because if you can't do it today you can't definitely do it tomorrow. I should stop wasting my time and stop blaming people for body shaming me… Success is the best revenge, I'll do this for 2 weeks and see what happens..

11. I sarted at today & see u after 2 weeks

12. How much calories burnt from this exercise

13. she did not have clothes havha

14. Jyoti Khake says:

I lost 8 pounds in week. Thanks for this amazing workout

15. Eman Fatima says:

I will start from tomorrow this exercise with cucumber juice in night time ❀

16. samreen zia says:

i am going to start from today

17. This excercises inspired me ….so nice I will be start tomorrow….thnq πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

18. i've a c section 1 year ago.can i try it?