Everything You Need to Know About the Keto Diet

This high-fat, high-protein, and low-carb eating plan is sweeping the nation. Our keto dream team shows you how to turn your body into a fat-burning machine.

Watch more on The Dr. Oz Show: https://bit.ly/2BkLSeG
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s official YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/1QhiDuv
Like Dr. Oz on Facebook: https://bit.ly/2imT12a
Follow Dr. Oz on Instagram: https://bit.ly/2FWZRui
Follow Dr. Oz on Twitter: https://bit.ly/1tQziaF

1. Leisurediet.com is what you've been looking for

2. Joel Blake says:

Weight loss experts are trying to hide this: Leisurediet.com

3. Lindi Botha says:

Not just a diet, definitely a lifestyle change for the better. Link to @t cookbooks for Keto desserts and breads. Awesome!

4. No apples and carrots? Double clap.

5. I lost 20lbs in 3 months. All I did was reduce my carb intake by I say 80%.
    I don’t eat sandwiches. Pasta ,rice , potatoes a very small portion. No cake.
    Only ice cream, cheese cake, pie mainly the filling. One day a week I will be more liberal
    A cup of pasta,rice,potatoe, and one slice of pizza. A. Sliver of cake or a couple of cookies.
    I never measure or count anything. So my stomach capacity has shrunk. I am satisfied
    with less food. Also my sugar cravings have diminished. I really do not deprived my
    self of anything. I don’t call it a diet I call it just a way of eating.
    One more important thing. Do not let anyone your family your friends know what you are
    doing. They will never know because you will still be eating. Yes stuffing yourself
    with protein, veggies, and fruit. Otherwise they may tease you. So it’s just our secret.❤️😎

6. Mina a says:

does stephani have a youtube ?

7. Jesus all these extreme diets, just eat balanced and small portions and 3 smallish meals a day and excerise,

8. No Dr. Oz, it doesn't "throw us docs off". Some of us understand this.

9. You will lose weight fast if you are taking these keto pills todaysbesthealthnews.com in 3 weeks I been able to lose 17 pounds .

10. I just started keto since April 2018 and that's made me feels great and I'm still in keto now

11. she says she consumes 200 grams of fat…yet she says to measure out 3 tablespoons of olive oil ! That's only 27 grams of fat. makes no sense…are we suppose to do that 8 times a day?

12. What did you replace pasta rice sugar with?

13. Zachariah says:

"Hitler did nothing wro-AUDIENCE CLAPS

14. H.Ayvaz says:

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽Bravo!👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽Bravo!👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽Bravo!👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

15. Lilly Pod says:

Even the Neanderthals had times of plenty in form of Fructose (Blueberries, Rose Hip) and Nuts (Hazelnut, roasted Chestnut)  during the summer and Fall months and wasn't living in a perpetual Ice Age. They just didn't eat it every day of the year, every dang day between main meals.

16. The applause is over done

17. MARIO MENTAL says:

If that woman is 51 i am Neil Armstrong..

18. Spondoolie says:

If anyone ever wanted to get into the healthcare industry they should start going to school now before all these idiots that are chugging bacon grease and egg smoothies start having heart attacks.

19. Can you still get fibre? Such as oatmeal