BEST WORKOUT FOR UPPER BODY – ARMS AND SHOULDERS PROGRAM ♥ Follow me to the gym ♥

Full workout program below, just take a screenshot and you’re good to go!

Shoulders:

1. W-curl
-Superset-
Alternating static curl
3 set x 10 reps

2. Face curls with rope
-Superset-
Isolated sitting knee curl with rope
3 set x 10-12 reps

3. The 21 (7/7/7)
3 set x 7 reps, 7 reps, 7 reps

Triceps:
1. Triceps push-ups
-Superset-
One arm pulldown
3 set x 10-15 reps / 12 reps

2. Standing triceps extensions rope (French-press)
-Superset-

♥ I’m from Sweden
♥ You can turn on subtitles in the Swedish videos
♥ Songs in the video:

♡ Sponsorships ♡
♥ Women’s Best
♥ Gymshark

1. Do u do one exercise at a time and then repeat for 3 times.? Or do u do the first exercise 3 times ..like each at a time.?

2. Ana Štuhec says:

Finally seeing a girl with developed shoulders and beast arms!! Now I don't feel so weird about myself for having those too 😀

3. Maryum Noor says:

This workout looks great! Definitely trying this today 💯

4. caleya world says:

5. Love a empty gym lol

6. Hi thx for motivation. Where did you learn this? How old are you?

7. Hanna this rocks so much! Ive been bored in the gym lately and your videos give me so much motivation and more ideas and variations in my workouts. Thank you sooo much babe 💕

8. I love you!! I love all your videos 😁💕

9. Roxy K says:

Cant wait to try this at the GYM ..Thanks for sharing 🙂

10. ive never been so excited to die at the gym before xoxoxoxoxo

11. Cwsing 7 says:

I DID MY DRAWING FOR TODAYS UPPER BODY WORKOUTS I AM GETTING BETTER IN BOTH EXERCISING AND DRAWING! THANKS HANNAH!

12. Cwsing 7 says:

WHY THEY ARE PLAYING SUCH A CRAP MUSIC IN THE GYM I DONT KNOW THEY DO AT MY GYM TOO I HAVE TO HAVE MY OWN MUSIC MOST OF THE TIME, MUSIC IS HALP THE POWER OF THE WRKOUTS

13. Cwsing 7 says:

DEAR HANNAH I DID HAS FIT HIIT E EXCISES FOR 30 MIN! KETTLEBELL AND FOLLOWED BY YOUR GLUTE EXERCISES MY GOSH I AM ACHING ALL OVER YOU ARE MAKING ME WORKOUT SO EFFECTIVELY IS UNREAL! VERY VERY VERY INSPIRATIONAL GIRL! ❤️✅❤️✅❤️✅❤️✅❤️✅❤️✅❤️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜THANKS HANNAH LOVE YOUR VIDEOS YOU R MY ABSOLUTE TRAINER AND MENTOR

14. Thank you for great video. Going to try this exercise tonight. Your arm is mazing 💪💕💕

15. Shaina Sanon says:

This is a great upper body video.

16. fantastic workout girl! u got my sub 🙂

17. Agix6 xo says:

Ok what Wheight i should use as begginer? Starting from the smaller one?

18. Irsi Montero says:

Best complete upper body workout ive seen on youtube!! Thank you😘

19. Seriously hardest shoulder workout i ever did!! Mahalo!!

20. Suada Chuna says:

THIS LEGING LOOK GOOD AT U!!!

21. NINA TOPIĆ says:

The best girl. I was new in fitness life, and gym too. My trainer get quit and I stayed alone, and didn't know how to do my routine. I was searching on YouTube, and thank God I find you. I just follow your exercises day by day.

22. dani wiggins says:

WOW !!!!!!!!! best upper body workout i've ever seen genuinely !! am a gym beginning but going to go to the gym to try this in a bit. expecting to die hahaha but can't wait. ur a badass

23. Manal Kattan says:

First i am so bad in english i am from arabic world and i am frensh eduction so sorry for the mistake
    2: love you girl you are my motivition your smile the way you speak 😍😍😍you are 😎 💥 i watch you every day more then 3 hours and i do your wourkaout the all supper effectif for me 🤘👍👌💋
    3:today i do this workaout i feel so dam good i love be in pain my arms cry 😨😨😭😭😭but i love it
    4: plz dont stop doing this super power of super sets
    5: thanx you for giving us this information all the time it help me every single workaout love love love my best coach ever my (B C E😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘)

24. Cindy Saigi says:

I just wanna say that I have been going to the gym for years now with no structure and lately I have been typing up your videos on my notes, with pictures to help me and, WOW, these workouts have made such a huge difference to my training! I’m absolutely loving your in depth explanations and videos. It has been a massive help. Keep it really girl cause I bloody love it. ❤️❤️❤️

25. Love you so much babes thank you very much

26. Sunethra says:

Doing this again after 9 months. I miss these videos on upper body!

27. wow, your upper body is so nice-looking <3 😮 It looks so pumped&well rounded. <3 Especially your shoulders and arms.