MY FULL 30 DAY WORKOUT PLAN | Revealing the surprise

Hi fam! I wanted to share my workout plan with you guys so if anyone wants to train with me the next 30 days LETS DO THISSSSS lolol. Lets train insane and complain together when were sore. This has my full workout with reps, sets, splits, cardio, etc. Hope you enjoy it. THANKS!

Link to download workout plan:
DON’T FORGET TO GIVE VIDEO THUMBS UP!

Follow me on social media! 🙂

www.instagram.com/Buffbunny
www.Facebook.com/HeidiSomersFit
www.Twitter.com/HeidiSomers

—————————————-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­—————­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­­-­­-­­-­­-­­-­­–­–­–­–­–­–­–­–­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-

Check Out My Gym Clothing Collection:
www.Buffbunny.com

Downloadable workout/meal plans: www.buffbunny.com

Business Inquiries: HeidiSomers@hotmail.com

Mailing Address:

711 Avenue E
Stafford, Texas, 77477

DISCOUNTS AND LINKS

Discount code (20-35% off): BUFFBUNNY

1. Woah! That Canvas tho!!!😍😍😍

2. Thanks for sharing your program with us!! 😊

3. Lmaooooo I didn't realize that was Guzman's arms at first…I was like why TF is Heidi so off today, my brain was hurting trying to yell at the screen to just add the full scoop in!

4. can't wait to start the plan!!!

5. Thank you so much for this!!

6. Dallas Carr says:

It amazes me how generous you are, to be able to share with us ways to improve ourselves with your own workout plans that you’re not expecting any type of income from. I adore you so much and your success. You’re a beautiful soul and a blessing. Thank you for everything Heidi 💛✨

7. ivy p says:

You are so incredible for offering this workout programs downloadable for FREE! Thank you so much!

8. Thank you for the program!

9. You’re amazing! Thank you for making your guide free! 💘

10. Keyanna King says:

Hi Heidi, do u think you will be bringing back the aurora crop? I missed out on getting one and would really really love one!
    Love from Aus

11. Love your vlogs!
    Thanks for the free workout plan 😃😁💖

12. Emily Rohach says:

Thank you for the free program! Doing it with you!!!!

13. So excited to try the workout

14. Are you going to be restocking the joggers in more sizes?! I’m so jealous!!! Your office is like my dream office!! 😍 I absolutely love the canvas!!

15. Yuli A. says:

How do you download the 30 day workout plan?

16. Rachel Moore says:

I love that you share a free download link to your plan! So so so helpful ❤

17. Idk why people used to say you and Christian have no chemistry… y’all crack me up 😂 and looks so happy

18. You are amazing Heidi!😍❤

19. Your glitter buff bunny collection canvas is LIIIIIFFFEEE so cute!!!

20. thnak you for the 30 day workout plan, Heidi!!!

21. Lasey Simon says:

Hey love! Just thought I should give you a heads up on the B12 supplement since I take the same one…you must let it sit under your tongue for 30 secs before you swallow or else it won't be fully absorbed and it's basically like throwing money in the garbage!

22. Freaked me out at first sight @ 1:18 lol, you two are too funny 😂😂😂

23. Slim Kim says:

Such a beautiful canvas!! And office! Wow! I love the white marble and gold. You’re the cutest!

24. Thanks for the free work out guide!

25. Anna Birtles says:

Hey, just wondering will you be re-stocking the game changer bag with the new release?? I've been keep an eye out but it's been out of stock for a while, thanks xx also will you be having rest days I your 30 day routine? Xx also love that sparkly wall xx🦄🌟😘

26. Samaa says:

Thank you so much for giving us the 30 day plan! I really appreciate your kindness. I really needed a schedule to follow correctly but couldn't afford to pay a professional like you! 🙂 Sweet!

27. Turnergetfit says:

You’re the best Heidi!:) could you like one of my pictures on insta? Pwease!:) @turnergetfit

28. I started following you two years ago and I'm finally feeling brave enough to make my first comment! lol. You are an inspiration to so many of us!  Thank you for being you and for teaching us to be true to ourselves always!  Love ya!

29. Omfg i didnt even realize that wasnt her arms until she couldnt find the shaker

30. Thank you for preparing a FREE 30 day plan!!!!! <3 <3

31. Liza Figs says:

i’m so excited for this launch!!! can’t wait 💕

32. I LOVE THOSE WORKOUT CLOTHES! AH!!!!

33. Sky says:

Question: this plan is for everyday?