Better Posture Workout – Exercises to Improve Posture and Prevent Hunched Shoulders

Take a quick break from sitting at the computer and try this feel-good Better Posture Workout that can improve your overall posture, relieve back tension, and fix hunched shoulders. Calorie burn info @ http://bit.ly/1euoeHZ
Brand new 8 Week Program & 4 Week Meal Plan! @ http://bit.ly/1cI3Wwp
Lose 16-24 lbs in 8 weeks with our workout videos & 4 Week Meal Plans – find out how @ http://bit.ly/13EdZgX
We use PowerBlock’s adjustable dumbbells, find them @: http://bit.ly/yDWK7V
Fitness Blender on Facebook @ http://on.fb.me/zDxh3R

Note: All information provided by Fitness Blender is of a general nature and is furnished only for educational/entertainment purposes only. No information is to be taken as medical or other health advice pertaining to any individual specific health or medical condition. You agree that use of this information is at your own risk and hold Fitness Blender harmless from any and all losses, liabilities, injuries or damages resulting from any and all claims.

1. can this workout be used as a warm up

2. Wow, great extra challenge for #Sweat Day 4. It was more like a longer cool down for the previous workout but I loved it. I am feeling so relaxed now. #workoutcomplete 14.02.19

3. Sebastian M. says:

I am going to try this with my mom, her shoulders are extremely rounded…

4. Sebastian M. says:

your clothes are too salacious…

5. Hlo plzz any one tell me how many days it takes times

6. If I do twice per day

7. Ur asthra says:

i cant believe i did it .-.

8. thank you for all . a verry good video I'm so happy to helping me .

9. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

10. kerrivw says:

You guys are the best. Thank you so much for these free videos. I've been doing them 4-5 times a week for the past few years. Keep up the good work!

11. Shirin H says:

Thank you for your exercise videos, it has helped me a lot. As a Muslim I don't listen to music because of its corrupt and negative influence on human brain…. and the influences of the devils. So this channel has been great. But also as a Muslim I can't put my eyes to test because it would influence our faith, heart and again open another door to the devils, corruption and darkness in our bodies, lives and other people's lives.

God has given us eyes and ears and 'hearts' perhaps we may thank Him. If we put our eyes and ears to test, then we end up with dead hearts and no light and life in our hearts. Then we wont be able to 'hear' and 'see' properly.

Although human with great gifted-by-God abilities, whats the point of the one who is blind, deaf and dead? I hope you dress in a way that doesnt put our eyes to test and open the doors to evils in your own life. Remember we have unseen enemies who, if we don't follow the correct path can enter our lives… bodies (yes bodies, the devil runs through human body like blood!) and whisper in our hearts. Only The Creator of all, The Most Merciful can protect us but we must follow His guidance and light (Quran) which has been sent to us.

These are the verses God revealed to us to show us how to seek protection from all evil…. (the devils, sorcery, evil eye and other things we don't know…)

P.S I wasnt planning to write all this but I ended up doing so..

12. How many time should I do this routine in a week

13. I found out that i have Loss of Postural tone which means that o dont get enough oxygen to my organs its scary!

14. Liên Phan says:

Thank you very much!

15. Mariee says:

I am a designer, drawing and sitting all day long caused me lots of back and neck pain! It's been a few weeks that I've been doing this work out! It's great!! Thanks so much. Would you please do more videos for correcting postures?

16. Just started my afternoon with this workout and I feel ready to take on the day! Thanks Kelly!

17. THIS. WAS. GREAT. This is gonna be part of my schedule now. Thank you, Fitness Blender!

18. Natalie says:

I’m 17 years old and I’ve got the worst posture imaginable! I’m almost in constant neck, shoulder and back pain. I’m constant dizzy (possible because of tension in my neck, who knows! Doctors don’t seem to know 🤷‍♀️) This seem like a good posture workout so I’m actually gonna give this a try. I’ll try and keep an update…but I don’t only have the prize in worst posture, but memory as well hehe😅

Day 1: I think I tried to push it a bit too much so sometimes it hurt but I took a step back so it wouldn’t hurt. Overall my back hurts and my neck. I’ve already been doing 15 minutes of neck workout today.

19. Neel Mehra says:

i think i accidentally did modified back row incorrectly . my left leg kept turning while i was lifting it during the process. could this be a possibly lead to serious injury?

20. Hi! Is there any workout that can help with bloating? I have a problem with this, and even tho i am super skinny, my abdomen looks like I'm carrying twins all the time, it never goes away, it just gets slightly better some days 🙁 please make a video about this, I would super appreciate it.

21. Is it normal that after this exercise, my back hurts a little? Or am I doing something wrong? Thank you!!

22. Thank you so much! You have helped me so much with my back! Wow this is amazing!

23. One question, does this help with your scapular? (When your shoulder blades stick out and look like wings 😆😅)

24. Rania Ranini says:

I had a bad posture for long time from studying too much and playing video games but lately i'm having so much back and neck pain I will start this today hopefully it will help me

25. I hope these exercises help me fix my rounded shoulders

26. Undefined D says:

She lied and said you can find info about better posture in the description when instead it's just advertisements :/

27. BirdsForever says:

My wrists really hurt when I do any of the exercises where I have to press one hand to the ground (like at 4:12) , is there a way to prevent this pain? Or a wrist exercise?

28. nslepak says:

is there a level 2 for this? found this a bit too quick/easy

29. Was harder than I thought… Ahhh my muscles are sooo weak :/ Welp, day 1 complete 😀

30. Erin Fischer says:

I know like “duh,” but I just wanna say she’s super cute. Anyway, now that I’m done being a creep, I’ll be doing this tomorrow morning before my cardio.

31. G Dalfiume says:

what a hottie! nice vid too