Overweight Beginner Low Impact Home Workout (Burn 300Cals under 20mins) | Joanna Soh

♥ No matter how heavy you are, you CAN start losing weight! Start this workout with me. READ below for more info.
♥ Snap & Share pictures of your progress. Tag me @JoannaSohOfficial #JSohActive I want you to achieve a healthy & happy weight. =)
♥ LIKE, SHARE this video & SUBSCRIBE http://www.youtube.com/joannasohofficial Support me in reaching 1 million subscribers!!! xx
♥ Joanna is a certified Personal Trainer (ACE), Women’s Fitness Specialist (NASM) and Nutrition Coach (VN).

What is your fitness goal? How much do you need to lose? Let me know in the comments below.

If you are extremely overweight, you want to focus on LOW IMPACT exercises and avoid high impact exercises such as jumping or running because it can be extremely stressful on your joints and may cause injuries.

This is a really effective total body low impact workout to help you burn fat, increase your metabolism, increase lean muscles and lose weight.

Exercises
1) Tip Toe Squat
2) Low Impact Burpees
3) Sumo Squat & Heel Touch
4) Kneel to Squat
5) Standing Crunches + Kick
6) Knee Pushup and Tap
7) Reverse Crunches
8) Plank

Sequence: 8 Minutes, 8 Intervals (40secs Workout – 20secs Rest)
Repeat 2 sets
Rest for 1 minute between sets
Total Time: 20 minutes
Estimated Calories Burned: 200 – 250Cals
Best Results: Do this workout 3 to 4 times weekly on alternate days.
Perform 45 – 60 minutes of low intensity cardio such as speed walking, swimming, cycling or dancing on the other days.

To progress:
– Increase the workout time and reduce the rest time (for instance 50secs workout – 10 secs rest for each exercise)
– Perform 3 – 4 sets and make it a 40-minute workout
– Lift some weights to make it more challenging

*You MUST perform 5 – 10 minutes warm-up before exercising and 5 – 10 minutes stretches after exercising to cool down. This is to avoid injuries, to reduce muscle soreness and speed up your recovery.

MORE VIDEOS TO GUIDE YOU THROUGH YOUR JOURNEY

10 Food Hacks to Eat Less! (+Lose Weight)

How to Stop Overeating: 7 Types of Hunger

5 Must Eat Food for a Flat Tummy

Changes to Your Body from Age 20 – 70

My Weekly Food Shopping (Healthy Grocery Guide)

7 Must Have in Your Grocery List

How to STOP Binge Eating for Life

Healthy Ways to Deal with Period Cravings

How to Eat Cheat Meals & Still Lose Weight

How to Lose Weight & Stay Slim WITHOUT Dieting

Best Guide to Start a Successful Meal Plan & Lose Weight

How to Eat & Exercise Correctly According to Your Body Type

Here’s the complete playlist to more than 50 videos:

Please LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE to my channel. Do READ this box more info. Let’s stay connected!

1. surpati kh says:

my thigh is paining a lot so I stop for 2 days is it ok to stop for some days

2. Alisha says:

Thank you for making a workout that is attainable. Some of the other workouts for beginners don’t repeat exercises and move to quickly. Thanks for having such a great attitude too!

3. Haziq Zuhair says:

does it apply to male as well?

4. wordgrrl71 says:

You can't be serious about getting on knees like 4:50 – NOT a good exercise for the very overweight.

5. only made 'till 15 minutes of the video – first day, at 11:46 PM 1/23/2018

I'll again tomorrow.

6. Joaanna you are too good…

7. joanna i am overweight.i am 19 years and my weight is 75 kg.in this year 2018 i want to make my weight 40 kg and i start your this workout today .can you make more vedio to loss arm with no weight and loss ab fat workout.seriously i want to loss my weight and want to get a nice shape.

8. jasmine rz says:

My goal is to loose atleast 15 kgs in 3 months .. 🙂

9. The_queen 1 says:

I need you as a trainer!!!!!!!

10. joon June says:

i am doing this workout everyday

11. surpati kh says:

now my weight is 54 kg but I wnt to decrease upto 45 plzzz help me

12. Rana Vivek says:

Kya ye karne se thaise utrenge…plz batao

13. How much weight? Like 250 pounds so I can live past 30. Yes I'm that fat I might even still have a belly after the 250 pounds.

14. Man Chan says:

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

15. Man Chan says:

你可加多我一個成為男友?😘👙🎈🎈👗👠👠😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

16. nasuhaarn says:

hi, may know if is there a work up for knee injuries due to sport. Feel a bit sluggish this day and my weight keep increasing. Since I can't do most of the heavy movement involve knees, I kind of limit to cycling only. Do suggest any work up that I could do…thank you.

17. Kenneth Liuo says:

I just completed this and Im sweating in places I didnt know could sweat. But Im up to the challenge.

18. Aaliyah Ya says:

100 pound please I always being overweight

19. Petra S says:

I would not call this a beginner work out

20. Thank u its really help me

21. i want to reduce 25 kgs

22. Sangeetha G says:

I need to reduce 89kg to 60 kg.because of delivery my weight has increased… Can I do this

23. I’m trying to lose 10 pounds at first

24. Raven Maynor says:

I want to lose 40 pounds

25. I am 60 kg my my height is 153cm I need to reduce my 10kg hw its possible …..

26. I want to lose 70 pounds

27. This is NOT FOR OVERWEIGHT OR BEGINNERS…

28. @joana this is really good workout for the beginner and overweight type. I started today and it feels great. Thanks for making good workout vdo. Well done!

29. ProGamer says:

I was to fat to complete these but I did my best and I’ll continue to do as much as I can and walk 30m a day and change my diet

30. Low Impact.

"Alrighta every body, get intoda squat position" LMAO "From here, puUOOll your anus out to your knee caps, and then bring back. Very good! Now for a veery low impact, very low joint strees, get intoda deeeEEep sumo squat position. Then touch your forehead to your dick hole, and get on your knees, then stand back up to squat. Excellent :D"

"Next for people with no legs, I want to you to first touch your toes…"

"Thank yew! This has been Joanna Soh with Hahahaha, you Fat Bastard I better than you excerises. Check out my other channel where I teach mentally retarded 3rd graders remedial math. First chapter, advanced trigonometry"

LMFAO

31. I wanna lose 20 kg and currently, I weigh 79.7kg. Help me huhu

32. FINISHED THE FIRST HALF!!!! THANK YOU, I'LL KEEP ON DOING THIS EVERY DAY!

33. iam 18 and my weight is63 i want loss my weight help me mam

34. Sana Singh says:

Want to lose 40 kg but I can’t do sitting down exercises

35. Amy Brown says:

I found the knee step up very hard as a beginner – probably not a great beginner move for someone who hasn't been using their leg muscles for a while / needs to build up the strength in their knees

36. This is suppose to be a beginner workout for obese people. I am too large to squat. I have never been given the correct form for a squat. it seems that when people make workout videos, they forget that not everybody is thin; not everybody is energized; not everybody is flexible! Videos should be tailored to fit all sizes. I am very disappointed and could not continue after trying to do a half squat. yall act like everybody is already in shape. It's called BEGINNER for a reason!

37. I am 58 and I want to lose 12 kilos in 1 month and I am 24 yr old mom…. of 7 yrs child

38. It says this is for over weight beginners but like I can’t do a lot of these things because my size literally inhibits my mobility, I can’t move my knees and legs up from kneeling and from planking because my stomach is there :/