I Got A Custom Genetic Workout & Diet Plan Based On My DNA

After searching for years trying to find the perfect workout to achieve my fitness goals, I decided to try out FitnessGenes, which designs a custom workout and diet plan based entirely on your genetic code.

πŸ”₯ SUBSCRIBE TO GO ON MORE ADVENTURES: http://bit.ly/21ajG1S
🐧 TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/michellekhare
πŸ“· INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagram.com/michellekhare
πŸ‘― FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/Michelle-Khare
πŸ‘» SNAPCHAT : MichelleKhare
🎡 MUSICAL.LY: Michelle Khare

Check out FitnessGenes if you wanna try it out! As mentioned in the video, THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED!

FitnessGenes – https://fitnessgenes.com/ @fitnessgenes
Special thanks to: Granite Gym – http://www.granitegym.com/
Dan Reardon – http://www.instagram.com/danreardon
Facebook.com/drdanreardon

Edited by: Sky Cowans
http:/www.instagram.com/skycowans

1. Good morning guys! Where's the notification squad πŸ™‚ would you try this? What did you think?

2. You should try one of the EverlyWell tests!!

3. Michelle Khare where did you test your genetics in this video?

4. JL member says:

Who wants to help me get her to 1 million subs???

5. Proxy PvP says:

While I very much enjoyed the video, the idea of a custom workout plan based on DNA and the informations about yourself that FitnessGenes provides you with, I feel obliged to state that the progress we have made in carrying out this type of DNA tests at all and at a reasonable cost is not directly related to the progress made in interpreting the results of these tests.
    What I mean by that is that you should think twice about putting this not inconsiderable amount of money into an unfinished and controversial process.

I'm not saying it won't potentially motivate you and I'm not saying you shouldn't try it out, I just want you to be aware that this is not sound science yet, it's actually far from it.

I also want to point out that FitnessGenes does ~somewhat~ describe this on their website if you look up which genes they're testing, but let's face it, most people will see a video like this, maybe look at a few testimonials and then buy it without reading pages of informations about the "it is thought, we believe, we're beginning to understand" process and without researching the scientific background.

If you don't believe me and don't want to look this up yourself, here are some scientific statements:
    "The claims of direct-to-consumer genetic testing websites in relation to sport performance are concerning as they are largely without scientific foundation. It has been established that, currently, the evidence to support the provision of sports training nutritional advice based on genetic data is extremely weak" from http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/51/1/5#ref-13

Or: "The general consensus among sport and exercise genetics researchers is that genetic tests have no role to play in talent identification or the individualised prescription of training to maximise performance." from http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/49/23/1486

Considering this, I would have expected at least a short hint in the video, Michelle. So many fans will see this and believe it will be completely credible, as a content creator you have a certain responsibility – Luca S

6. Michelle is looking jacked as fuck these days.

7. Indian and Irish? What a great combination!

8. Alien Noodle says:

When I get that extra $300 I will be all over this.

9. Michelle always was my buzzfeed crush. She still is; even though she doesn’t work there anymore.

10. Need to try Crossfit πŸ™‚

11. You’re so naturally beautiful Michelle!❀️

12. Kenna Norder says:

Does anyone else fast fine, but as soon as they eat their appitet goes through the roof?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was to do this so badly now!

13. That man is distractingly attractive

14. Ju wolf says:

Moon Cycle (menstrual follicular ovulation and luteal phases), diet and exercises.

15. We need to see a before and after, 1 month later

16. This is mostly bullshit

17. bro her arms are jacked πŸ’ͺπŸ™Œ

18. Kirsty says:

This fascinated me. I love the idea of a specific scientific diet and workout plan.

19. Luca S. says:

20. Brooke Hill says:

You are my role model!!!!

21. Every time he mentioned a new gene I ran to check mine in Promethease lol, really Interesting!

22. Gnarly says:

Try out the snake diet next??

23. Vadivel Vel says:

Michelle You looking super cute in all your videos 😍😍😍 can't stop myself saying this….

24. Maria Sofola says:

When are u coming to Ireland?

25. Sandy Zhu says:

should've shown some of the foods u would eat

26. Learn and play rugby for a week!

27. I want to do that 😭

28. Arya M says:

michelle has the cutest nose ever. i'm jealous

29. Erika B says:

You should try competitive swimming next

30. Ruffdogg21 says:

Even though she has dude shoulders–her werther's original complexion having ass can still get Smashed;)

31. Mel says:

u should do another series like mk ultra!

32. Dulce Maria says:

Do girls workout during theyre periods ?

33. Averil Mae says:

Love to see your dairy free video next!

34. Faye Garrett says:

Michelle just wondering what part of Ireland you are from ?

35. I think I have that hunger gene

36. chicken wang says:

does rolling in bed counts as a workout😹

37. Hey Canadians, saved you some clicks… the test with plans range from 289-369 (there is an extra 20% off sale right now) πŸ˜‰

38. Great content! The length, pacing, tone, and information provided in your videos is always on point. You make fitness and a healthy lifestyle seem very accessible. Your willingness to try new things and share your experiences provides not just entertainment, but also encouragement. You're my fitspiration! Keep up the good work!

39. Kasey Lebron says:

I HAVE THAT PINK SHIRT

40. Freya Dorman says:

That's so cool I didn't realise that a workout for your DNA existed

41. Lexie R says:

That's awesome I want to try this too

42. I'd love an update sometime in the future!!!! (Especially because I think we have pretty similar body types)

43. Marie Stride says:

Omg this is friggn amazing😍 as always great video id love to try it #notisquad

44. Pauline says:

That's a basic misunderstanding of how phylogenetics and genetics work

45. Brant Frans says:

I would love to try this. Michelle, you impress me every time I watch these videos.