Best workout routine to GAIN MUSCLE and LOSE BELLY FAT at the same time | Build Muscle Mass Weight

Want to know how to create your own workout routine to gain muscle and lose belly fat at the same time?

🔥 FREE 6 Week Challenge: https://gravitytransformation.com

Fat Loss Calculator: http://gravitytransformation.com/macro-calculator/

Hey guys in today’s video I want to go over how you should construct an ultimate workout routine to build muscle and burn fat at the same time. So real quick before we start a couple things that you should know right off the bat is one you can’t burn specifically belly fat. I’ve said this a million times. To lose belly fat you’re going to have to burn fat away from your whole body. As it comes off your whole body it’ll come off your belly as well but there’s no way to Target fat burn specifically from the belly or any other specific area. Another thing you should know is that once you’ve been working out for a substantial amount of time and once you’ve already put a decent amount of muscle mass on it’s going to be very hard to add muscle while burning fat at the same time. After your body has already adapted to resistance training if you want to add muscle you’re going to have to create a calorie Surplus. On the other hand anytime that you want to burn fat you have to create a calorie deficit. There is however an exception to this rule. If your a beginner or you haven’t consistently exercised for a year or more or you stopped weight training and are now looking to get back into it there is potentially a good chance for you to burn fat and build muscle at the same time.

To accomplish this goal it’s very important that you structure your workout and you’re eating accordingly. A traditional weight training plan with moderate to long breaks between sets is not going to help you burn very much fat at all during a workout. On the other hand a cardio-based workout will not help you build muscle mass and without resistance training, cardio alone can even make you lose some muscle mass. So when creating a workout that’s supposed to help us burn fat and build muscle at the same time we have to come up with a routine that incorporates a little bit of both. Now one way to do this would be to do a weight training workout and then immediately follow it up with a cardio workout however this is definitely not the most effective way to go about it mostly because it takes so much longer to accomplish what can be done in much less time. After all I’m assuming the whole reason why you want to build muscle and burn fat at the same time is because you want the results faster. Which could be a problem in itself but the goal of this video isn’t to change your mindset it’s to provide the most effective muscle building and fat burning workout in the shortest amount of time possible so I’m not going to preach about the importance of patience in this process.

So there are a couple principles that we want to follow 2 come up with most effective workout for burning fat and building muscle fast at the same time. Number one you want to perform pretty much only compound exercises that require you to use multiple joints and multiple muscle groups. An example of a compound multi joint exercise that’s great for fat loss and building muscle is a barbell clean and press. In this exercise we’re using a ton of different joints and muscle groups in the body at the same time. What that’s going to do is 1 you’re going to be able to work on a lot of the muscles that you’re trying to build at the same time. And 2 because of the amount of muscles and joints involved in the movement as long as you pick an appropriately challenging weight your heart rate, your breathing, and the calories that you burn from just one exercise will all shoot up. Compare this to a regular bicep curl. With a regular bicep curl you’re only working on the elbow joint and using a very small bicep muscle. That’s not going to burn very many calories and it’s not going to Target very many muscles in a short time frame. Even a compound exercise like bench press won’t burn anywhere near the amount of calories as any standing multi joint Olympic type of lift. That’s not me saying that you shouldn’t do bench press it’s still a great compound exercise that you should include in your routine when trying to burn fat and build muscle butt I’m just using it to demonstrate a point that generally speaking the more joints and muscles that you recruit in a lift the more calories you’ll be burning during that movement.

So we want to shoot for compound exercises and we want to get as many joints involved in the movement especially if you’re low on time. Another principle you should follow to make your workout routine burn fat and build muscle at the same time is PHA

1. Hi like all your videos, can you do a video on burnout and fat loss. My gains halted because of burnout running six days a week. I am ok to stop but you explain things well and I'm sure we'd all love to hear your opinion on the subject.

2. Can you make an at home workout plan without equipment?

3. Can you do a workout if you have no equipment and very little time?

4. fancy potato says:

Im 14 and over weight. I weigh 190 lbs and im about 5 feet tall and 5 inch. Will this work for me and how long do you think it would take me to lose enuf to gain soft abs and a slightly muscular arms? Also would like to lose at least 50 lbs

5. I know the best online workouts guides. Go to Unflexal and get the best workouts instructions.

6. In one video he says you can't burn fat and build muscle unless you are a beginner. Then he says that it is possible to build muscle and burn fat. Either I'm not paying attention or I missed the whole point of this video

7. Ben Montour says:

Holy shit its like i wanna watch all your videos and theres alot of decent information but you are just soo annoyingly hard to listen to. Can you get a new voice , or perhaps talk different ? i stopped watching your videos. Everyone please UNsubscribe and unlike

8. For the advance circuit how many rounds do we do for that circuit !!?

9. Get straight to the point. All that unnecesaary yap

10. Inside seven days, I was able to drop more than 9 lbs. Google “sowo amazing plan” to learn more. As a result of Google, I could find this great plan

11. I don't believe in diets, I eat normally and still lose weight.

12. How many circuits should you do if your doing the beginning work out plan

13. Toby Wigley says:

You should go to Unflexal workouts, the best workout instructions.

14. Are you trying to klll a brother? LOL! I love it

15. My good friend had dropped an insane amount of weight so certainly I was curious. Many people suggested that I google “sowo amazing plan”. The times following it all melted off, I dropped a total of 16 pounds.

16. Maxim Petrov says:

I have spent months researching into  techniques for jumping higher and found a great website at Enyeto Jump Plan (google it if you are interested)

17. Some im deployed my workout routine is monday chest tuesday abs and 2 mile run wednesday arms Thursday abs 2 mile run friday legs saturday shoulders and sunday back i eat about on average 263g of protein a day 330g od carbs and no more than 100g of fat daily. My weight is at 168 my goal is 175. What do yall think of my routine?

18. Fred Polster says:

You should go to Unflexal if you'd like to make workouts better guys.

19. bro you are really a honest person with great knowledge and useful tips huge prays and love from #pakistan

20. Excellent as usual. I love the clean and to the point style(and truthful) you use. Thanks!

21. Your videos are simply amazing… Keep up the amazing work.

22. It is absolutely amazing and spectacular guidance. Thank you very much sir.

23. excellent. is it possible fr me to hit 22% body fat as I am 31% now, n my age is 47, female. I have being doing weight training since 5 years now. my weight is 63 n my height is 5.4 inches. plz guide. thank u

24. I respect you for the knowledge you give us all. I am a woman in my late forty's who is keen to lose weight, build stamina, feel fit and if possible look good too. Please tell me how should I start my Gym Life? What exercises and which machines should I use and for how many minutes a day? I am in India and we have Treadmill and Cross Trainer (Elliptical) machines here. Please guide me how should I go about If possible make a video for middle aged ladies exercises and Gym machines.

Thanking you in aniticipation.

25. can you do a video on fat burners plz👏

26. Thankyou so much! This is so helpfulll!!!!

27. Salina Grant says:

Awesome video, great and very effective tips! Thanks for making the videos!!! Keep it up!!!

28. NickyB says:

my easy method: kickboxing!

29. great video,thanks!!!👍👍

30. Elson K says:

bro you deserve alot of subscribers

31. Robert mcl says:

great video defo going to try this at the gym

32. WarriorSufi says:

This is a great informative video. Tq

33. do you think will this workout routine or similar ones would be suitable to go with a low carb to no carb diet? I'm trying to lose fat asap. I had 6 weeks and now it's only 4 weeks left…

34. Daisy Guzman says:

Great video, great tips, thank you.

35. Calliou says:

Can someone give me a basic workout

36. Should we be in a caloric surplus or deficit given the scope of this video and what about the macros and the timing of eating? Thanks

37. Deltois says:

In all honesty i dont know how you do not have more subs and viewers your content is so good… Keep it up man!