Buff Dudes Cutting Plan – PHASE 1 – (Full Workout with All Exercises)

Buff Dudes Cutting Plan – PHASE 1 – (Full Workout, All Exercises!)
Buff Dudes Cutting BOOK: https://goo.gl/ooMhPm
Buff Dudes Cutting .PDF: https://goo.gl/5BdsAn

CUTTING PLAN PHASE 1: (3 Weeks)

Day 1 – Legs & Calves

Squats 4 sets x 8
Romanian Deadlifts 4 x 8
Barbell Hack Squat 4 x 8
Split Squats 4 x 8 (each side)
Seated Calf Raise 5 sets x 15 reps
Abs: Cable Crunches 3 sets x 15 reps

Day 2 – Back & Biceps

Pull-Ups 4 sets x 8
Pendlay Rows 4 sets x 8
Single Arm Rows 4 sets x 8 (each side)
Barbell Curl 3 sets x 8 reps
Alternating Supinating Dumbbell Curl 3 sets x 8 reps
Abs: Leg Raises 3 sets x 15 reps

Day 3 – Chest & Triceps

Barbell Flat Bench Press 4 sets x 8
Incline Dumbbell Close Press 4 sets x 8
Chest Dips (body weight) 4 sets x 8 (if 8 reps is too easy, feel free to add weight)
Seated Dumbbell Single Arm French Press 3 x 8
Reverse Grip Skull Crushers 3 sets x 8
Abs: Oblique Crunches 3 sets x 15 reps

Day 4 – Shoulders & Trapezius

Overhead Press 4 sets x 8
Single Arm Arnold Press 4 x 8
Barbell Face Pulls 4 sets x 8
Lateral Raises 3 x 8
Barbell Shrugs 3 sets x 8
Abs: Bicycles 3 sets x 15 reps

1. Great vid love these programs

2. dayuum you two are so talented… I mean, that total impro and unexpected scene at the end… ahahahaha!

3. Anurag .P says:

TELL ME NAME OF MUSIC??

4. MrKhudh says:

can you do a video on those hack squats tutorial ?

5. Mike Haggar says:

I'VE BEEN TO THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN !

Macho Man Randy Savage

6. Liu Kang did the bicycle kick. Silly Hudson. Johnny Cage did the splits nut punch.

7. Will Binnie says:

Hey guys did u see Jeff Cavalier video regarding the single arm rows, worth checking out.

8. spow4now says:

new to your channels great workouts.straight forward nothing over complicated just hard work top job

9. Guus says:

Sadly i cant do bench and dumbel presses anymore after an shoulder injury, now doing weighted pushups instead works as well and also working the core

10. I wish it was back to the old layout; empty gym, with no noise to drown out them talking, like in the bulking plan.

11. Guus says:

I think the buff dude music is very motivating, always want to work out when i hear it

12. TheAsddsaa11 says:

Been a huge fan of you guys for awhile now, bought the cutting book and am on Phase I now. Love how you guys don't overcomplicate things in your explanations and are so easy to follow along. Great job guys!

13. Jonas Mayo says:

Do you recommend 15 minutes of some HIIT cardio after workout for fat loss?

14. R870 GAMING says:

God dammit I just started bulking

15. Record somewhere other than your car

16. your vdos…are simply great. quality content 100%

17. Hoodi Eyes says:

Legends do leg day on monday

18. glarafern says:

My elbow and shoulder tends to pop when I do these exercises

19. You should do the next phases in vlogs. Really enjoyed the 3rd 12week plan where every day was one video! I thought you were gonna do this plan as "a day in the life of.." kind of videos where you show eating and cardio and all that stuff

20. I'm suffering the worst legs and abdominal doms but hey mo pain mo gain

21. Hahaha! When he said "cable crunches" I heard "Kegel crunches" which is a very different kind of workout!

22. Hello Brandon and Hudson, been following for a minute! A thousands comments and questions come to mind. Will you show the German curl, how often do you eat white rice before working out? Love it, watch it, and practice more and more of it everyday! Honestly just started dieting. Just seen the skull crusher prt. Do you ever palms up bench press.

23. how come you can do abs every day when you are supposed to rest at least a day between working out certain mucle types?

24. edrzl says:

First I thought you guys were doing all this in one day, was like dayum baiii

25. 22FX says:

Wish I could get these beard gains, damn you genetics..

26. Demon Got Me says:

I only watched half of this video cause I’m cuttin’

27. Erik Attrell says:

Can you put the microphone closer?

28. InkedUp says:

Lui Kang for the Mortal Kombat bicycle kick lads #NothingButTheBest

29. Jevta624 says:

I'm on the 3rd week of 5×5. Last night, while overhead pressing, I got a sharp pain in the left shoulder while at the top of the movement. Now the shoulder is hurting a bit without weight and quite a lot with weight. Any tips on deaping with it?

30. Hey B.U.F.F. Dudes,

Your videos are awesome and I really enjoy them. I bought the 12 week cutting plan and was pumped to start it on Jan. 1. On day 1 in the very first workout of squats I tweaked what turned out to be an old injury in my back that I didn't know I had and I'm out of commission for a while which sucks. I really wanted to use this plan.

With a lower back injury like mine (pars lysis & spondylolyisthesis) I'm no longer allowed to do squats or deadlifts. What can I use to supplement these workouts in the future when I'm able to do the plan? Also, with a more sedentary day with no workouts, what should I aim for with my caloric intake as well as the macro split?

Thanks!

31. Im just picturing that upside down man yelling weeeee for some reason

32. Great video! Could you guys do some videos on exercise execution like you did on squats, just the posture etc

33. Allen Marks says:

I love you guys, but I'm not ganna lie. Not a huge fan of these vids where you just sit in your car and talk about the workouts. I wanna see more vlog type shit!! Those vids are great. Also your cooking vids are awesome…just my opinion. I'll always watch your stuff no matter what but I think your channel would do better if you guys did more vlog type shit.

34. Tx Rx says:

Wtf did brnadon just did 20 reps on the bench

35. RHOBRT Bp says:

What's the point of hanging upside down?

36. Its Liu Kang who did the bicycle strike

37. MisterJ says:

I'm currently following your bulking plan, but I'm gonna share this to my friend coz he's trying to lose fat. Great job guys! STAY BUFF!

38. andrew gomes says:

My book just came in the mail yesterday. So pumped!!!

39. True Playa says:

12:50 basic bitch in the background does one squat and leaves.

40. is this work out for every one?

41. Hrishi Baney says:

That outro though 😂

42. Andrew Avila says:

Love these vids, you guys have no idea how much you guys have helped me!!

43. Dips! …Silence…awesome!