BOOBIE-TALK & CHEST WORKOUT FOR WOMEN

https://www.hannaoeberg.com – my new workout guide now available!

In this video, I talk a little bit about my philosophy of chest training for women.

You usually hear that your boobs will get smaller if you train them in the gym. And while it is true that hard workouts, in the long run, can burn fat, and make your chest more compact, I think training chest from time to time is good. It’s good because you want your body strength to be balanced, right?

The full workout is listed below:

1. Push-ups 4 set x 10-15 reps
Start on your toes if you can and move over standing on your knees if it gets too heavy. This is also a really good kind of “warmup” exercise for the session!

2. Incline presses 3 set x 10-12 reps
Lower your arms and elbows to about 90 degrees and then press up the weights again. This exercise targets the upper part of the chest specifically.

3. One arm press with dumbbell 3 set x 10 reps / arm
My tip is to have your other, free, arm straight on the other side of your body (see video). In this way, it’s easier for the other arm to work in a strict and straight line of movement. A little bit less inclined to this exercise.

4. Incline flyes w. dumbbell
Great exercise for contact and really stretching out your muscles. It’s kind heavy and very stretching at the bottom of the exercise, so pick a lightweight which you can control without any problems.

5. Cable flyes 3 set x 10 reps

6. Decline push-ups 4 set x max reps
This is our finisher. We’re now targeting the under / lower part of our chest, just below the boobies. Now, just burn out all you have left, do as many reps as possible in each set.
———————————————————————————————————–

♥ I edit my videos in Sony Vegas Pro + Filmora + Final Cut Pro X
♥ I’m from Sweden

♡ Sponsorships / collaborations ♡
♥ Gymshark
♥ Women’s best

1. Alexandra G says:

I train chest once a week 🙂 I used to never do it, so it's a big change haha !

2. Between 6 or 12 Reps are fine.

3. eman0945 says:

I train them 1-2 times a week 💕 I love it! I’m a 32 L though, so I’ve never been scared of loosing my boobs like most women (tbh I hoped that training chest would shrink them but it didn’t)

4. Joyce Lian says:

Didnt train my chest because i cannot feel my chest when I train it

5. I never worked chest until a couple of months ago. Now I train chest once a week with triceps. Now that I think about it, I am one of few women who does train chest in the gym :/

6. Marie Del says:

Hi Hanna!! I've been following you for almost a year now I think I love love your recent videos because thay are so straight to the point. Short and effective 😀

7. I train Chest twice a week ! I'm on the smaller size , but the exercises have really helped my form !!

8. I work chest 1-2 times per week, along with some other muscle groups 😊

9. Never because I'm scared my chest will look more masculine

10. Rojina Begum says:

I don't train chest 🙁 I don't know how to fit it in my workout split! monday wednesday and friday are leg days (for the booty yano) tuesdays are back, thursdays are bis and tris and saturday is shoulders. apart from bis and tris, i dont really like mixing muscle groups in one day, any tips? also dont train abs wow lool xx

11. Lene says:

I‘ve never really train chest but I think I need to…🤔 but I don‘t wanna lose my boobs 😄

12. Kon P says:

I train chest once a week or once in two weeks.. I love you keep being spectacular and motivational to all of us❤

13. Kiya L. says:

I train chest maybe once a week

14. Tränar bröst ung. 1 gång i veckan 👏🏼😍

15. I've got implants that are placed under the muscle so it really freaks me out doing anything chest related, which i'm gutted about because I used to love training chest!!

16. T111 says:

Once a week 🙂 I only bench and incline bench x

17. i train chest once a week! thanks for the video xo

18. Sami Barroso says:

I didn’t train chest for a long time cause I already have little boobies and a wide back, so I was scared I would look like a boy! But I found your videos a while ago and you inspired me to start training chest and now I do it once a week and love it! 💕💪🏻

19. I use to love chest just because of the feel of the workout, but I just don’t like how you can see my chest bones and muscles more when I’m lifting chest regularly. So now I only train chest once every week and a half or so.

20. Anna Wallin says:

I work out my chest 1-2 times per week, together with triceps ☺️

21. Thanks for the video <3 What difference does it make when u train certain parts of chest? Btw will the boobs go away after focusing on all 3 chest part? D': (upper chest, middle, bottom i mean)

22. Angie says:

I actually really love working out my chest and when I get sore there. I still have boobs. They are small but not small but enough where I can go bra-less.

23. Olga TV says:

I didn't train chest for a very very long time because I thought that I don't need to… I WAS SOOOOOOOOOO WRONG hahahaha what was I thinking! Now I'm training chest once a week with triceps 🙂

24. I don’t really focus on training chest anymore persay, but it is commonly activated as a secondary muscle group during my arm day! (Dips, rows, push-ups etc.) At first it made my boobs perkier and well rounded, but after a while I started to develop a “line” going vertically down my sternum which I didn’t like, so I stopped training them as much! Anyways awesome vid Hanna!! Looking great as always 💖

25. I train chest once a week 💪

26. Katie King says:

i train chest 2-3 times a week

27. Oh hey, coincidence – trained after a month long break from the gym chest today. I have a chestday as a part of my weekly gym schedule. Thank you so much for the extra tip. You're a darling!

28. Alessia Leit says:

I train chest once a week

29. Jeremy Smith says:

Awesome job Beautiful girl 💪😘

30. jul ez says:

Once a week. For me it's enough 🙂
    Btw you're amazing 💕

31. ronja sahlen says:

Försöker träna det en gång i veckan minst med sprint eller spinning efteråt så jag blir slutkörd och svettig ☺️ Det är då endorfinerna kickar in.👍

32. Elena A. says:

I train chest once a week with 3 differents exercices and I didn’t lost my boobies. That’s cool to be able to contract chest 😂😅

33. Erica Savy says:

I’m a new subscriber I’m loving your videos keep them up❤️ I also follow you on Instagram your such a inspiration❤️🏋🏻‍♀️ Much love from Canada 🇨🇦

34. HI NICE CHEST WORKOUT, FOR MY CHEST I USE TO DO ONCE A WEEK BUT NOW I DO 2 A WEEK FOR MY CHEST AND I CAN FEEL THE BURN

35. I‘m a 36 F , so of course I do chest workout 1-2 a week…..

36. I’m training chest every now and then. I have a upper body day every second day and i train chest, arms, back and shoulders all together 😅 but definitely gonna add some of your exercises in my workout

37. I did but not anymore since I have my boobs done this summer. Maybe in the future that I do chest again when it doens’t feel strange anymore.

38. I train my chest once a week but only one exercise like chest press machine because 1. I don't like training my chest 2. I feel like my boobies get slightly flatter when I train them and that's smthing I don't need haha 🙁

39. I actually found you a couple of months ago cause you are like one of the only girls that works out her chest. It’s really hard to find on YouTube.
    I try to work my chest once a week!