Pregnancy Workouts: Best 10 Minute Workout | Parents

Watch as Parents shows you the best 10 minute pregnancy workout! No matter which trimester you’re in, these exercises for pregnant women will help keep you healthy throughout your entire pregnancy in just a short circuit. Start out these pregnancy exercises in a wide plie with your shoulders down and back. Using 3- to 5-pound weights, place your palms at your shoulders and do squats for 15 repetitions. Maintain good posture and wide, open knees to gain strength in your legs that will become beneficial in later trimesters when you are carrying a bigger baby. Shifting into exercises for cardio during pregnancy, you’ll want to put the weights down and bring your legs into a narrower base. For 30 seconds, pulse your body up and down by bending your knees with your arms straight out in front of you. Working out while pregnant by doing these cardio exercises will get your blood pumping, but it also helps you stay fit before labor! Shift into dead lifts with 5- to 8-pound hand weights. Hinge forward and back up at the hips for 15 repetitions, keeping your knees slightly bent so you don’t put too much stress on your body. If you get winded or tired during these pregnancy workouts, take a break. While working out is important for maintaining a healthy pregnancy, so is knowing your own body’s comfort level! Adjust your posture by leaning for bent-over rows. Bend your knees nice and deep, then pull your arms back for 15 reps. Switching back to cardio exercises, you’re going to pull a single elbow to your knee for 15 seconds before switching to the other side. Your hard-to-reach obliques are being targeted during this pregnancy workout along with your lower back. Move on to the bicep curls for 15 repetitions to tone your upper arms, then dive into bent over triceps. Bend your knees once again, bringing your arms behind you and back to the resting position. With your palms facing up, extend your hands outward and back in. Maintain strong posture during this pregnancy workout will help you to fight any slouching that your growing belly brings on. Start from the top with these exercises for round two to continue exercising while pregnant. Your complete workout is then wrapped up! Cool down with a bit of stability work. Widen your base of support and lift one leg up for two seconds, then switch to the other side. Exercising during pregnancy can be challenging, but with these workouts, pregnancy fitness becomes easier to maintain!

Subscribe to the Parents channel: http://po.st/SubscribeToParents

About Parents: Weโ€™re here to help moms and dads raise happy, healthy kidsโ€”and have A LOT of fun along the way. Parents features information about child health, safety, behavior, discipline and education. There are also stories on women’s health, nutrition, pregnancy, marriage, and beauty. It is aimed primarily at women ages 18โ€“35 with young children.

Follow us today to become the best parent you can be!

Official Parents Website: http://po.st/ParentsOnline
Follow Parents on FACEBOOK: http://po.st/ParentsOnFacebook
Follow Parents on TWITTER: http://po.st/ParentsOnTwitter
Follow Parents on PINTEREST: http://po.st/ParentsOnPinterest
Follow Parents on INSTAGRAM: http://po.st/ParentsOnInstagram

1. I've always had problem losing weight my whole life and finally my friend reached out to be and refereed me to this product.I didn't believe it would work for me but she convinced me to try it and it worked withing exactly 2 weeks.Within just two weeks of dealing with this product i was able to lose 22 exact pounds. So yes I recommend this as the quickest formula to lose weight.Check it out here's the link.

2. BeauTiFuL Me says:

I had C.section … Can i do these exercises ? I'm Pregnant with my 2nd child..

3. Fred Polster says:

You should go to Unflexal if you'd like to learn more about workouts mates.

4. Great workout! Repeated it twice for 4 repetitions. Perfect. Now going for a walk with my 2 year old. Love the small cardio intervals.

5. Way too much bending I'll do my morning walks

6. Tyra says:

14 weeks and trying to exercise for at least 20 minutes 2 a week. Really don't want to gain too much, and want to be very healthy for my baby. This is a great workout for me.

7. Realhaya says:

Been watching and practicing various pregnancy exercise, and Andrea's videos are my most favorite one!

8. I took excellent workouts guide from Unflexal. Just google Unflexal

9. if you want to know more about workouts, just go to Unflexal workouts, there you'll find your answers ๐Ÿ™‚

10. This exercise seems good but a little boring.

11. Today I started to do this and feels good I'm 4 weeks pregnant โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ this my first time I'm so nervous and afraid , but so happy at the same time , my first doctor said I could never get pregnant coz my eggs are small but here i am pregnant just after one try of making a babe !
    Please I don't want to get weight any ideas of keeping in shape even while pregnancy?

12. I am at 6 weeks this video is great luv it already

13. dogs forever says:

I'm not a mom, not a parent, not even an adult. I just love parent videos I want to be a mom someday

14. Fred Polster says:

Just look and learn much more about it from Unflexal workouts.

15. just go to Unflexal webworkouts and learn how to do workouts.

16. Arcuri Sano says:

This is the best workout ebook I think on Unflexal

17. This will be best for me since I'm a former athlete and really love to workout even though I have my baby bumps already.

18. Bea Render says:

hi there my name is Bea i have just found your videos could you please tell me where the rest of the videos are to go with this one xx

19. Used Unflexal workouts and learn about it without problems ๐Ÿ˜‰

20. FattyFrog says:

How about when you just 4weeks pregnant? What kind of exercise we can do?

21. Amina bi says:

am roughly 16 weeks pregnant I have been soo lazy this pregnancy after my pregnancy last March….

and I've been told that I need to do some exercise otherwise I will really struggle …. am just really cautious about everything I can't handle another MC …

But this seems ok so will defiantly give this ago..

22. I just tried to do these at 29 weeks and got lightheaded from all the up and down lol. I think I'll stick with my daily walks ๐Ÿ™‚

23. Reading people's comments and questions and the woman seems to be horrible at responding to any of them…

24. Jamall Abk says:

We're 15 weeks and counting

25. I can't do half of these exercises since my bump is in the way ๐Ÿ˜ฎ And it's not even that big…
    I'm 37w ๐Ÿ˜€

26. is this safe to do if im 7 months pregnant and never do excercise on a daily base?

27. These exercises are not dangerous? Pregnant woman is not so simple.

28. That was awesome just finish doing this and i feel good! 32 weeks pregnant.

29. Ro ar says:

alot of the exercises cant be done because of pain in the hips..

30. Kanchan Sen says:

is it safe coz every baby n body is diffrent

31. Jess Gainz says:

Hey! cool video, keep it up! looking forward to seeing more ๐Ÿ™‚ liked and subbed!

32. kittyxasia says:

34 wks and 4 days here. Just did your workout and feel great! Thanks!