Get Madonna’s Arms With This 10-Minute Workout

Toned arms never go out of style. If your shoulders have been hidden under a thick, cozy sweater for the last couple of months, it’s time to start prepping them for tank top season. Take 10 minutes to work your biceps and triceps with Andrea Orbeck. She’s trained many Victoria’s Secret models and now she’ll train you in the comfort of your living room. Grab a some dumbbells and get ready to tone your guns. Press play and follow along as Andrea leads you through this short, but intense workout.

1. Gail Lee says:

Fantastic work out!! Thanks!!

2. work as a waitress and have terrible shoulder strength
    this has been an amazing "rehab" workout to get those arm and shoulder muscles working smart again!

3. How many times per week should one do this workout

4. Wow. Love this. Can barely lift my arms now. So quick too!

5. That was the most effective arm routine I've done. I could actually feel my arms working. Thanks:)

6. I really liked this great video.

7. diana sweart says:

need one for gaining hand muscles for women……can u make one pls

8. can I pay attention long enough to do all these?? that's my issue. I bet I would have great looking arms after this if I stayed focused

9. Shab Chique says:

My fav 10 min arm workout!

10. Nina Mvr says:

So nice and hard workout!i enjoy it !Thanks for all !

11. very intense .. but really works!!

12. I did this with 20 lb dumbbells… man this really works!

13. Donna James says:

this always leaves me sore for like 2-3 days every time i do it…i absolutely love this and will continue to do it

14. This is a great workout for the arms.  As an aside, the Camera person obviously has a thing for the woman in the black and pink top…….her boyfriend or husband maybe?

15. Le & Adam says:

The girl on the right was hurting, lol..Poor baby she stopped doing the exercises and all

16. I love this workout! 😀

17. Jaque Marro says:

Great workout, my arms are semi sore the next day using 8 lbs. Do you know how long it would take to see results? Also how often do you work out your arms? 3 times a week?

18. Katie Snider says:

How many calories do you think this 10 minute workout burns?

19. Mona Jacks says:

Great video! I feel the burn!

20. OPAS Garcia says:

Excellent work out! My arms are getting really toned and shaped. I have been doing this work out for two months now, every day and I love how my arms look now! Thank you. 10 minutes everyday, it is all it takes.

21. Jessi Thom says:

You should go to Unflexal if you'd like to learn more about workouts mates.

22. jeroen kusse says:

i ellen do this at home in the Netherlands. i love the workouts!

23. polly katso says:

Excellent workout, thank you!

24. That workout did the work good. Really perfect to burn my arms… Thanks !! 🙂

25. I really like this workout, but it seems that half of the time when I do it I end up hurting my elbow REALLY badly and being unable to move it for the next few days, like a hyperextension injury with bruises and everything. Can someone give me a tip as to which of these movements I may be performing incorrectly to cause this? It doesn't hurt at the time of doing the workout, but rather when I wake up the next day and have giant bruises on my inner elbows. Thanks!

26. Wow… Those ten minutes we killing me… I must say.. I have been using fitness blender arm workout, but never had my arms pained me after their arm workout…

27. healthy life says:

Hi ,I want to know if i do this workout so only 10 minutes will be enough? or I'll have to do each set 3 times? plz reply me….