My FOUR WEEK Workout Plan | Squatproof Leggings | Grateful

Follow me on social media! 🙂

www.instagram.com/Buffbunny
www.Facebook.com/HeidiSomersFit
www.Twitter.com/HeidiSomers
SNAPCHAT: BUFFBUNNY

—————————————-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­—————­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­­-­­-­­-­­-­­-­­–­–­–­–­–­–­–­–­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-

Check Out My Gym Clothing Collection:
www.Buffbunny.com

CUSTOMIZED workout/meal plans: www.buffbunny.com

Business Inquiries: HeidiSomers@hotmail.com

PUBLIC PO BOX
Love hearing from you guys!

PO BOX 591572
San Antonio, Texas, 78259

DISCOUNTS AND LINKS

Live Fit Apparel discount code (10% off): buffbunnyLVFT

1 Up Nutrition discount code (20% off): BUFFBUNNY

1. Anik Forest says:

Hey 😂 omg so Canadian that Hey 😆

2. Kayla King says:

Definitely following along with you! Starting tonight! 😍💪🏼

3. eyeliner…put in on repeat…..awesom on u

4. tinymanderz says:

What kind of camera do you use? I want a camera. I love to start making videos on my own fitness journey but my voice sounds like a child. Anyway could I try to make my voice sound like my normal self?

5. Your friend needs to tell you where she got that tazer phone so you can link it cuz i want one. Lol i love when you post your workouts.

6. you should upload your workout to instagram so we can take screenshots

7. yanarlee says:

Loved the workout, hopefully you'll do a what I eat in a day so we can see the nutritional aspect of your plan as well! 👍

8. saboososo ! says:

Love your workouts!! Thanks for sharing😊

9. Totally going to buy everything from your collection! 😱😍 thank you for the program as well Heidi! Spreading positivity 🙏🏼

10. I really want an apartment tour soon! It is coming together beautifully!

11. Super excited to start this program. Thank you for always being to positive and encouraging. The world needs more ppl like u.

12. I love how you uplift & empower other women, love ya girl! Keep shining ✨✨✨💯😘

13. THE BUFF BUNNY COLLECTION IS THE BEST LINE EVER !!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

14. Is there aspartame in that energy drink ("UP")?

15. Hello beautiful wishing you and family a happy holiday season ❄️💕

16. Josie Hull says:

Thanks for sharing . Excited to try this

17. claudia cz says:

girl those lashes.. you can cut them to fit your eye shape

18. Deana Jones says:

So excited to see the 4 week workout plan. I love watching your workout videos, it help keep me motivated in the gym

19. Eunice Bang says:

did your legs get stronger?

20. Theresa B says:

Thanks for the great video! I wish to be apart of your girls night lol ❤💚

21. Cheyann Shaw says:

I can’t wait for those Athena leggings 😍😍😍

22. Autumn Bells says:

Heidi, have you considered trying to make a more sustainable clothing business to promote the environment? That would be sooo great! <3

23. Cecilia Foxy says:

Love them very much nice designs😍😍😍💞💞

24. I can’t wait to see all of your workouts!!! ☺️ I love watching your videos and building and planning my own routines! Great video 🤗 love your enthusiasm and positivity.

25. Omg I cannot wait to order some clothes from buff bunny!!!!

26. Jaime Ruan says:

Awesome program!! Always loving your outfits!!

27. Buff bunny!!!!! ❤️❤️😍😍

28. aaaayyyyy ahahah Athena leggings meet Athena

29. minishiva says:

Ooh can't wait to try that workout. Also love, love the Luna leggings.

30. Going to try your four week plan
    Love you and your videos

31. Emily says:

Another great video!! I would like to see footage from Houston 🙂 love all the different colors for the apparel!!! You guys did a great job.

32. Can't wait to get my buffbunny order in the mail! ❤

33. Great program girl! Thanks for sharing !!!

34. Nina Ch-Y says:

thankyou for the program!

35. I actually really love that stun gun she had. Was that a phone case with a taser built in or a taser that just looked like a phone?

36. Heidi I am a huge supporter of you and your collection. I love what your collection and you stand for. Positivity and girlpower! You've got a fan for life! ❤🐰❤🐰❤

37. Thanks for the new ideas… Monday is leg day for me. By the way I got the package. All the protein powder drinks were amazing

38. Shelbi says:

Thanks for this Heidi!! Love you so much girl! ❤️

39. Love it! Thanks for sharing!

40. Kaitlyn says:

Hey Heidi I just bought the Luna leggings and wore them for the first time on leg day and the waist kept slipping down 🙁 do you think it's a sizing issue? I got a small and it fits perfect (if anything slightly tight on the legs) except for when I was at the gym

41. bpink654 says:

I live in SA also I wish I could meet you♥️♥️♥️

42. Gaby Garcia says:

Def going the 4 week program with you! Have to get ready for the new year (:

43. Julie Good says:

Heidi, what's the best meal plan for this work out? You're the best, I really enjoy following you and you are such an inspiration! Thank you for all your hard work! You rock!

44. Sarah Stroud says:

I seriously get so many compliments everytime I wear those Anastasia leggings!! I do spin in them, run, yoga, and they are well made and I feel sexy in them!!love you!😀

45. I love, love, love the leggings! I got mine last week(ish) but didn’t realize how small they are! Gonna size up once I get a new pair since I have to sell them online 😬