GET FIT FAST! HIIT Cardio Workout!

vlogmas day 12!! today I’m sharing a HIIT cardio workout that is SO effective and will get you in shape and toned fast. so come to the gym with me and let’s workout! *WORKOUT – do each move for 1 minute each with little rest in between
INSTAGRAM @cambriajoy TWITTER @breelovesbeauty SIGN UP for weekly soul encouragement, fitness tips, healthy recipes, and more! http://www.allthingscambriajoy.com/join/

Workout Shirt from Onzie! https://rstyle.me/n/cvsi5tbv7mp
Save $ on your iHerb orders! https://www.iherb.com/?rcode=MMD806

1. Yair Bazan says:

Check out this app 👉 https://sweatco.in/hi/yair457798 … It pays for walking

2. Jus says:

I went back and watched your marriage video with Nicki daw must have been shortly before he proposed

3. I don't know if you've answered this before, but why do you work out without your shoes? Are there benefits that I didn't know about?? 😂

4. thea loves says:

Cutee racoons!! Do they just went around publicly?? Here in Philippines you'll see a lot of cats and dogs publicly. HAHA just sayin' 🙂 love your vlogmas Cambria!!

5. Hahaha! I love the raccoons!

6. Angela Dyson says:

Really looking forward to whatever video(s) you have planned in that idea packed brain of yours. ☺

7. Angela Dyson says:

Awww rackoooooons. So sweet and cheeky.
    Love this work-out Cambria. Thanks so much. Your work-outs are really exciting. I'm not feeling wrll today so I can't go to the gym ☹ but I'm so excited to try your last work-out and this one. ☺

8. How do u decide how many reps?

9. Skylar Marie says:

Yes more relationship videos

10. Leah Bryant says:

I’m so glad you’re doing vlogmas ❤️

11. Hey Cambria! Love your content just wondering why don't you use barbells and heavy weights? 😙😙

12. Regan Hanood says:

Always love your videos! I wish every month was vlogmas😭😭

13. i always love your workouts so much! i find myself writing in a lot of the moves from your videos into my own workouts 🙂

14. Jenny Martin says:

I love your workout videos!! I always want to do them at the gym but it’s hard to go back and watch the video at the gym so I always write them in my notes on my phone. Do you think you could write out your workout in the comments so we can do the workout easily? Thanks!

15. theFitty says:

You mention that you and Bo don't have a perfect relationship but it seems like you guys do on the camera–can you talk a little bit about what's happening that you guys struggle with as a couple?

16. My mom's boyfriend made friends with the backyard raccoon.

17. Sabrina P says:

I LOVE YOU CAMBRIA!!!! I don't even know how to describe to you how much you have helped me and continue to help me. Getting a notification on my phone that you posted a video makes me want to drop everything and watch it at that moment bc they are so encouraging, inspiring and uplifting! Keep doing you girl!

18. Thank you for this workout! I'm on holiday break from college and I'm really working on improving my strength and endurance this month! I can't wait to do this workout today! Thank you for your inspiring videos and encouraging words, you've truly helped me love my body and have allowed me to see that God loves me no matter how I look. Much love Cambria! Stay beautiful 🙂

19. Cam!! I just wanted to ask you to pray for me.. I'm somewhat discouraged in my love life waiting for a holy man of Christ can seem hopeless at times..