BEST Workout & Diet ADVICE for DATING | How to Build Muscle & Lose Fat FAST

Wanna know how to build muscle and lose fat fast at the same time? Well today, I’m gonna teach you how to do it! Trying to gain muscle fast or lose weight fast? Whichever you’re looking to do I teach you how to do each, I also show you my best diet tips here too. Check out my workout and diet below.

MY WORKOUT:
(just google these and look at the pics if you don’t know what they are, none of them are complicated)

Monday: Chest
– Bench press 4×6 (4 sets, 6 reps per set)
– Dumbell fly 4×8

– Leg curl 3×10
– Calf raise 3×10
– Shoulder press 4×6
– Front raise 3×8
– Side raise 3×8
– Rear delt fly 3×8
– CARDIO: 15 min low intensity (level 4) on treadmill (you don’t need to do high intensity cardio on leg day)

MY DIET:

This is what I ate yesterday. I change it a little every day but this will give you a general idea of what I eat.

Breakfast: Fruit and vegetable smoothie (hemp milk, banana, frozen fruit, kale, lettuce, hemp protein powder), and oatmeal.

Lunch: Nut burger (from Whole Foods frozen aisle) with lettuce, tomato, slice of avocado, and rye bread.

Dinner: Bowl of quinoa, black beans, lettuce, cucumber, mushrooms, and corn.

Netflix-watching snack: Small bowl of blueberries, 1 banana, and a D’s Naturals protein bar you can get here (not an affiliate link and I’m not sponsored by them, I just like them): https://www.dnaturals.com/collections/no-cow-bars

I also recommend supplementing Vitamins D3, K2, and B12.

Join the BasedLympian Army:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/iambasedzeus
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iambasedzeus/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iambasedzeus

Background Music by: Superstaar Beats & PatternBased

1. Based Zeus says:

How to dress well video coming out next week…

WHAT VIDEO TOPIC SHOULD I DO NEXT? LET ME KNOW

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @iambasedzeus

2. Fritz Guiao says:

your a bad influence to kids and I totally like it.

3. J C says:

What if I'm lazy..

4. isnt this dirty bulking where although you still have fat u gain muscle ? i thought u had to lean and then bulk

5. What happens if I can't afford weights

6. David vidal says:

GREAT FKKKN VIDEO BABE!!!!

YOU FKKKNN KILLED IT PAPI YOU FKKKNN KILLED IT………..!!!!!!!!!!

7. Hi Based Zeus. 2 things:

1) I find it so interesting that you appear to eat a plant-based / vegan diet, but you don't make a big deal about it or preach to other people all the time about it. I was vegan for 3 years and realized most other vegans generally total jerks about this. I'm still mostly plant-based but re-introduced seafood (mostly salmon) and eggs into my diet.

***2) Question — Do you have any tips to avoid seeming "high maintenance" or "not macho" or whatever when it comes to having such a specific diet like yours?

Women have made certain comments to me in the past about my diet that bugged me, and my friends insist that it affects women's perceptions of me. Thanks, Zeus!

8. Auren JL says:

Wow… Entertaining, Informative, and fucking brilliant. This video is the only thing you need to know. Thanks, Zeus.

9. Do anybody know about Eprosoke Training Program? Does it work? I hear most people improve their soccer skills using it with this popular training program.

10. 2Men club says:

Could you make a video about body weight and put a workout in the description?

11. Lena Barber says:

This plan, “lyly amazing guide” (Google it), has made it simple for me to lower the extra fat faster than I ever previously expected. Do a Google search and read up on it.

12. Fidha Faruke says:

Give some tips for skinny people…

13. AA Dani says:

Thank you for your tips, was helpful also I found that site http://twineer.com/4whJ which recommend tips to lose weight

14. Mordy Dulce says:

What is Eprosoke Training Program? We have heard several awesome things about this popular training course.

15. Marcel Gamer says:

Based Zeus please do something like this but tell us about body weight/calisthenics

16. Best video very helpful

17. Can we eat rice 2 or 3 days in a week because rice has fat can i eat rice or not

18. John Smith says:

MMA 3 times per week (you still weights and also humans there) and full body workout when u don't have mma and also calorie surplus.

19. JET FPC says:

Bruh… your intro is the best and is so true! I like it..

20. R.I.P Layer says:

hey dude when do u do ur abs??

21. Lol what is this basic broscience shit. Cringed hard

22. as a fat guy, thanks bro <3

23. herb haddox says:

Omg everyone open your eyes! All he did was shave. Smh.

24. el patron says:

This guy is a shitty trainer

25. Hi I have a question. If you do cardio hit on a treadmill for how long and how many seconds rest and how many seconds run?

26. you are fucking awesome…!!!!
    u saved my 5 hours

27. Harjndr Gill says:

Zues you're killing it😎

28. i'm trying to imagine you doing Alexa for 20 seconds really fast and hard and then 40-60 just kind of moving slowly in and out for 10 rounds.

29. MAG TECH says:

Dude, thanx bro, this is the best and most understandable easy video on how to build up muscles. Thank you sooo much.. 😊👌🏻👌🏻😊😊🔥🔥