10-Minute Jump Rope Workout

10 Min Jump Rope Workout

WATCH NEXT: Become A Jump Rope Ninja: https://goo.gl/fpNqCz

FREE 4 WEEK CHALLENGE: https://goo.gl/3nMMmT
JUMP ROPE WE USE: http://www.crossrope.com/zendudefitness164

Today’s Workout:

90 seconds – warm up (jumping jacks, air squats and front lunges)
15 second rest
30 seconds – jump rope – high knees
10 second rest
30 seconds – jump rope – fast skip
10 second rest
30 seconds – jump rope – double unders

Instagram: @ZenDudeFitness

Music: https://soundcloud.com/laire/final-coming-1 and https://soundcloud.com/auxlondon/talk

1. 10 Min Jump Rope Workout

WATCH NEXT: Become A Jump Rope Ninja: https://goo.gl/fpNqCz

2. Does Nobaskeron Secrets (just google it) help me improve my basketball skills? I see lots of people keep on talking about this popular training course.

3. Hasmik V. says:

Hi, everyone! thanks for your video! I've used to jump rope before. The last few weeks I've been thinking to start doing some sport, but I really don't like jogging so I thought about jump roping. I've already started to jump, when I accidentally came across your videos. I am following this one already for several days and I like it very much. It's not too easy for me and not too hard. thanks for the motivation.

4. Approximitely how many calories does one of these workouts burn?

5. Demetri Amos says:

I'm trying to focus on the jumping technique but I'll be honest, the dude's bouncing pecs are very distracting.

6. Just watched this, funny thing I saw when your shoe came untied its always the same left shoe of mine that comes untied. Whats that about?! Never the right haha

7. Jailan Simon says:

How much of a difference does this make with weighted ropes ?

8. Polar Bear says:

Here does nothing lol

9. Mitch Cheese says:

Been jumping rope now for about 2months now. Doing it 6 times a week, pretty sure this is too much, 20mins each time. Does anyone else get pain in the underside of their feet, I don't get it anywhere else at all? Also if I'm going to change to this work out how many times a week do people do this?

10. ria10shine says:

do i have to rest?
    can i get better results without resting in between?

11. I like doing these workouts in the Summer. I been doing these workouts all summer long. Next Summer I will do more jump rope workouts.๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ˜€๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿšตโšฝ

12. Gaith Cr says:

I lost 5 killos just in one mothe thx rly i learn alot from you๐Ÿ˜ thats me after one monthโœŠ๐Ÿ‘https://youtu.be/bHvqtghTwZI

13. Harry Jones says:

Anyone know the intro song to this ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค”

14. Hi, how many times a week do you recommend doing this workout?

15. I'm doing this 10 mins everyday, after a month follow with eat clean I lost 4.5kg, thank you dude for an amazing home exercise, I can do this exercise everywhere I go, what u need to do is just move ur body that's all.. No more excuses, after a month u will thanks to ur self and these amazing video ๐Ÿ’ช

16. eze redmin says:

Menos motivaciรณn papu ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

17. kunal sharma says:

wow…. Ur such a Inspiration…

love and Respect from INDIA ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ

18. Carson Link says:

I'm trying to do boxing orientated workouts to help lose fat I'm at 16% bf and I'm trying to get to 13% by the end of the year (4 months) I'm gonna try to do 10 rounds on the heavybag 4 times a week so will this be a good warmup to do before going 10 rounds or would you recommend a different workout to be a warmup?

19. Daniel Cruz says:

I love this workout!
    This is were I started before hitting the Zen Dude Fitness Lean /Shred Course (which I highly recommend).

20. Great workout dude keep them coming!

21. Hey Zen Dude Nation! Love your jump rope videos. QQ, how should one do your videos? It's hard to follow a routine workout with your videos all scattered. Not sure which ones to do in order to create a workout. I've been doing this video 3 times a day and need some guidance. Thank you guys for all the video content.

22. Bryan Munoz says:

Awesome video man , definitely gonna try this workout everyday for a month and see what results I get . Keep up the great videos !

23. Faid 017 says:

thank u for the workout it is so effacttive

24. jaxyhale says:

wow that was a real work out, didn't even give me time to drink water

25. How many calories do you burn in one workout?

26. Wolfey says:

Day 1 complete. I'll do this every night for a month and i'll respond my results after the month.

27. Hiya. You look incredible .is that beautiful body just from skipping rope or some other exercises too?
    Thx for the videos.

28. Himank Rawat says:

How much calories burn in this exercise

29. Rohit Shaw says:

Hi there, can u help me with how many jump rope need to do in 30 mins to burn 500 kcal.

30. I just got a skipping rope and man I can't skip for shit. I kept jumping high and my left knee hurt a bit as my left knee is already giving me problems. Fuck I want to shift this weight and get lean so bad. I'm already at a calorie deficit.

31. Rp_eXistenZ says:

Repley this video 3x. 30 min of jump rope = 400 cal, 30days u less 4 or 5 kg

32. Is this supposed to be done once per day or does it require couple of sets?

33. run in place make me rest in peace

34. Mp lamb says:

Great workout zen dude๐Ÿ‘

35. jp stormlord says:

Should I still be taking protein if I do this workout

36. Michael Pait says:

My kid SO in high school has been doing a workout a few days a week that consists of a 5 minute jump rope workout like this, 5 minute dynamic stretch routine, and 1 hour crossfit workout with boxes/weighted balls etc. That is mon/wed/fri. On tues/thur he is going to start doing this routine and then following it up with his basketball shooting routine that he does. He picked up jump rope last year to get the blood flowing before basketball practice and he is quite fast speed jumping and loves it. I just bought him the rope you use in here too. And…we just started last night he also is going to jump rope with me in the evening to help get me back into shape.

37. unfortunately, for a klutz like me, this workout consists of 33% rest, 33% tripping, and 33% trying to detangle myself. The remaining 1% is actually jumping.

38. 900sangeeth says:

can dis workout reduces tummy fat ??

39. Alvin Lu says:

im 5'8" 160lbs. what should i expect for calories burned during this workout?

40. Spidez says:

What's 2 ways to keep track of the time when jumping? Phone or count back from 30?

41. Steven Lee says:

what a big cock. I wish I had that cock so I could wear gym clothes and do exercise.
    `