12 Minute Standing Abs with Dumbbell Workout

New 4 Weeks to Fat Loss Program Here: https://goo.gl/Nx1AXn

This 12 minute workout uses a dumbbell to do standing ab exercises, all while getting your heart rate up for bonus cardio. Tighten and tone your tummy with this no crunch, no plank workout. Great for those who have back pain or problems doing ab workouts on the mat. Options for all levels!

1. Joy Hutson says:

Love love love these! I teach Ab classes and I'm going to start incorporate these exercises Thursday morning and Thursday night!

2. DiefTV says:

Would this be good to do 3 times in a row or is that overdoing it?

3. Natalie Hope says:

I just did this today! Love this workout

4. I'm on a weight loss journey because I'm tired of being out of shape. I've lost 10 lbs so far. This is an awesome work and I would continue to do this along with my other workouts. Thank you very much!!

5. Thank you Amy, your videos helped me a lot. I regularly do these exercise. Thanks a lot and lots of love from india to you for your good work. Love to see your smiling face that's why I always watch the video during work out. It's kind of motivating me.

6. COOLJAZZY says:

I really you. You have good breathe control,and you're motivating . You're not telling how hard it is. As if I'm not aware . Such a vybz kill

7. Loved this workout. Thanks.

8. I am sure you can still buy handbook all info you need on Unflexal . Just google workouts.

9. alyssa says:

i loved this workout. I do this daily and 25 minutes of cardio zumba and im sweating. im literally drenched in sweat right now

10. Rose Lyn says:

Hi! how many sets should we do for each exercise ?

11. Great workout , I am sweating so nicely! ๐Ÿ˜

12. THANK YOU really enjoyed this video xx

13. hipnhappenin says:

Damn that ice on her finger is distracting

14. annie perez says:

love the stand up abs! and the 12 minutes!! this is very encouraging. felt good n I will do 3 times a week. thank you

15. Andromeda Tz says:

Awesome! Thanks a lot, Amy!!

16. Seems ineffective, how does this, in any way, target abs? These workouts would only be effective if you were lying down. Don't waste your time and thus become discouraged.

17. hii amy i m vry much impress by ur weight training exercises vedios…i m following u…bt one thing is constantly rooming in my mind hw much days shud i do weight training exercise in a week?

18. In other words, work on your muay thai.

19. Ashley Emery says:

I managed to get 6-pack following this abs guide โ€œsuza great planโ€ (Google it). Men envy my toned abs as I exercise at the gym. My trainer said this guide works well for men and women. Give it a shot to have the result that I have achieved.

20. Ennis Cayton says:

This 6 pack abs guide โ€œsuza great planโ€ (Google it) is very excessive guide. To shed your weight and make your belly six-pack it`s very useful book I think. After 10 days of following the guide, I lost weight as much as 3 pounds. I find this very helpful. I just followed this detailed guide and get a toned abs. I myself highly recommend the book.

21. Im so happy that I came across you Ive been doing the work outs for 3 weeks !

22. M Hoguet says:

Thank you for the workout.

23. Love this workout! straightforward and feels effective