GROW & TONE YOUR BOOTY & LEGS + Pre & Post Workout Meals

My 130+ RECIPE EBOOK Vegan Made Simple:
≫ Follow me on Instagram: @TESSBEGG
≫ Business enquires:

≫ My Vitamix Blender:
≫ Spin Brush I use daily for clear skin: I have a 70% OFF code ‘ultimatetess’
≫ I use this açai:

Overnight oats recipes in my ebook!

Hey everyone, hope you enjoy this workout to build, shape, lift and tone your glutes and legs + there are some ab exercises too!

Warm up
I do a variety of stretches
Shoulder activation pull throughs x 8 reps
Shoulder activation pull aparts x 8 reps
Shoulder activation face pulls x 10 reps
X band walks side x 20 reps
X band walks front x 20 reps

Kettlebell swings x 15 reps
1 leg RDL x 10 reps each leg (8kg dumbbells)
TRX curtsy lunge + knee raise x 10 reps each leg (foot doesn’t touch floor)
Cable kickbacks x 10 reps each leg (12kg)
Kneeling get up x 10 reps each leg (8kg kettlebell)

Hip abductor hover x 15 reps 2 sets (84kg)
Smith machine kneeling squats x 10 reps 2 sets (30kg)
Smith machine kickbacks x 8 reps each leg 2 sets (20kg)
Barbell hip thrusts 10 reps 2 sets (25kg)

Skipping x 1 minute
Windmills x 8 eps each side 2 sets
Slams x 10 reps
Scissor kicks x 20 reps
Dead bugs x 20 reps (5kg dumbbells)
Hip/leg raises x 20 reps (ankle weights)

Warm down:
Foam rolling + stretches

You should understand that when participating in any exercise routine there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Tess Begg from any and all claims or causes of action. This information is for educational purposes only. Please speak to your physician if you have any concerns. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising you should stop immediately.

≫ What I Eat In A Day Playlist:

≫ Workout Playlist:

≫ Let’s Get Fit Series:

Mic The Vegan –

1000 eyes:

Forks Over Knives:

Best speech you will ever hear:

101 reasons to go vegan:

1. hey tess!! Do you do also cardio in your daily weight session? how many times do you train in a week? and for how many time? thanks a lot! If i don't do cardio daily i feel like i haven't burn! But that's a problem because it takes me like 2.30 h daily to train and i don't know if is too much…

2. D. Moody says:

I really want to tone and build muscle, especially some booty. But I'm only working out at home with weights. Do you think I'll still get good results?

3. Hi. So about 8 months back you had a lot more fat on your body and now it has reduced, but to build muscle you need to be in a caloric surplus so did you continue to lift weights and eat more than what you burned and naturally your body fat reduced or did you go on a "diet" / caloric deficit for a while to get rid of the fat?

4. Lucia Maria says:

Yay!!! Couldn't watch this until now, got the notification hours ago while being out iieehh!!! Just wondering, how did you start off? Did you already have a pretty nice butt or did you totally build this by going to the gym? (Hint: before and after pics 😂) ❤ u!!

5. Even as a straight female I feel like such a perv cuz all I can do is stare at your butt lol Seriously great work girl, can tell you work really hard and these workouts are great inspiration 🙂

6. Shannon Beer says:

Can't go wrong with tofu and noodles 😍😍

7. mireiayui says:

Great video as always! thanks for the inspiration x

8. Hi! I really love your channel
    Can i ask you if you can do booty workout at home?

9. Peach says:

do you do cardio, then weights – or just jump straight in?

10. nikyu203 says:

if i didn't have acne and didn't have to eat low fat, i would make all your delicious meals ugh

11. nikyu203 says:

tess what time do you usually go to the gym at? day or night?

12. Vegan Tech says:

Your videos are always put together so nicely. Another great one

13. I really like the exercises you did but I was just wondering why you warmed up and foam rolled your shoulders when it was a glute focused workout

14. Kira2010 says:

not really related o this video but can you make a video about minimalism ?

15. Jerry W says:

Dayum I want that ass 🍆✋🏿

16. Skye Moore says:

Do you ever take any plant-based protein?

17. Karrah says:

Keep up the good work Tess! I'll be on my 7th gym day in a row tonight. First time consistently working out in 4 years!

18. Bretzky says:

Best ass on Youtube?

19. Mlle A says:

Hi Tess! Maybe my question can sound weird but I just wanted to know your mensuration (waist and hips) and your weight and high! You're beautiful and I love your videos, stay like that 😘♥️

20. what editing app do you use?.Btw the brown rice spaggetti is bomb!!!

21. When is your new e-book being released? 🙂

22. Hol says:

23. When I do smith machine kickbacks I always end up feeling it in my quads more if I go as low as you go in the video. Any advice on how to solve this problem and make the movement more glute isolated?

24. Your body!! Like how?!

25. pup s says:

i've been following you for so long and your gym is always empty! that's awesoome

26. your warm up is my entire hour in the gym! 😩

Guys, would you like to support my channel? ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

27. Nicole Marie says:

the overnight oats look so delicious!

28. Wow, that was a good workout!

29. miniturtle says:

How long did it take you to see some progress in your butt muscle building? I started working out at home with some small weight, but I seriously kinda lost hope and I don't know if 4 months are to less to show some change or my weights are to light 😭 don't want a pancake booty anymore😅

30. Sara MM says:

That tofu looked so good

31. How much weight do you use for the kettle bell swings? Btw I love you and your videos!!!❤️❤️

32. xo xo says:

Two hours ago i looked if u uploaded a new vid bc i wanted to see something of u, and now, here it is! Thank u, u are such an inspiration ❤

33. jeanne r. says:

Yayyy so helpful gonna try this out asap ! Thanks for all the great workouts, always a pleasure to watch AND DO them! Could you do an intense ten minutes abs workout? It's like so helpful when you're short on time but wanna work a bit! Love your videos as always, so inspiring, love !

34. spela xoxo says:

35. Ana Alexa says:

Doesn't matter if I'm having the shittiest day EVER. If Tess posts, then it's a good day. Love you girl, you're such an inspiration and such an amazing human being! <3

36. Daanyal says:

VEGAN AND FIT GOALS 😭😭❤️️❤️️

37. been binge watching all of your videos these past two days! used one of your ab workout routines today and it was killer LOVE all your videos tess! truly an inspiration 🙂 ❤️

38. haha, can only smile, awesome

39. Mah Zag says:

look at those lower body gains!
    you work in silence and gain in silence 🙂
    good job