30 Minute Bodyweight Blast Workout

This 30 minute workout uses only bodyweight exercises to work your full body—both strength and cardio. No equipment required. Options for all fitness levels.

1. George Maxie says:

I just have to say as an overweight teen, this is the first workout I've found that I've actually enjoyed doing, so thank you!, I'll be doing this at least 3 days a week from now on!

2. Great workout! I loved the use of (relatively) simple movements that really allowed me to focus on keeping good form and using the target muscles. I got pretty sore and sweaty, so I know it worked!

3. Ms Sexy lady says:

Amy your workouts are amazing! Thank you so much!

4. JourneyJulie says:

This is an awesome workout! Thank you so much!

5. Mina Hunter says:

Awesome workout for those days when your energy is a little lacking and you are short on time! Happy it was fairly easy for me to get through but left me feeling like I had done something at the end!

6. Great workout! Thank you!

7. I love this workout! It's simple but has various levels that I can push myself to, so I have options! Thank you, Amy for this video! 😀

8. Sarah Little says:

Another outstanding vid, Amy. I look forward to those times when you get tired too and I get to hear your 'I'm tired' steccato laugh. Thank you for all you do!

9. w lammy says:

Killer workout! Had to stop at 20 minutes because of almost puking, haha 😆 Can't wait to try again soon 👍

10. snipergirl21 says:

I stumbled upon your videos last night and figured I could use a good cardio workout this morning. after about 8 months in the gym I figured I could ace it, but this was quite challenging. Had me working up a good sweat. Thanks!

11. Nosheen Louw says:

I've just finished the full 30minutes. So proud and exhausted. Is it OK to do this every morning, say 5 times a week?

12. Sparkle R. says:

can this be considered a hiit also??

13. EmpressLishy says:

Completed this workout for the first time today in "beginner mode". Kicked my butt and I'm going to be so sore, but in the "it's worth it" kind of way. Thanks for posting; was just what I needed.

14. Leigh Jones says:

First time today. I am dead. My legs are already sore! I definitely need frequent breaks, but great workout.

15. Abdo Mansoor says:

You are strong… tomorrow isn't far

16. Leigh Jones says:

I'm getting tired just watching! But, looking forward to blasting this out tomorrow AM. 🙂

17. Alena Siber says:

As always you're perfect! Thanks a lot for useful workout)

18. Y Kattar says:

Just completed this workout. My legs are tired! I added your 5 min arms for a little extra boost! So happy you exist!

19. GREAT STUFF!! Definitely doing this type of style today right at the comfort of my home! Thank you! Head over to our channel and check out our food tutorials they are all under 5 minutes and macro friendly!! keep inspiring

20. Can I skip instead of doing the jacks? Jacks don't give me a sweat

21. I have been doing this video twice a week for the last 3 weeks and can still barely make it through the entire workout! I don't feel as sore after doing it, but what a great whole body workout! Do you have other videos at a similar intensity and style? I really have enjoyed your approach better than most I've seen. Got quite a few inches to shave off my midsection, so I appreciate any help! 🙂 Thanks!

22. emanon157 says:

i just want to come back a full 24 hours after doing this workout and say… MY BUNS ARE ON FIRE!!! LOL

23. emanon157 says:

I needed a change, i was doing leslie sansone walk at home videos, and though they are great! my body wasn't responding to those workouts anymore. I found this video and I sweat so much and had so much fun doing this workout. I am definitely subscribing. Thanks So much for this, keeping me engaged and motivated. the time flew by.

24. C Lam says:

Hi Amy, how far along were you in this video? I was pretty active before finding out I was pregnant but had to stop due to HG. Feeling slightly better now. Hoping to ease back into a workout routine in the 2nd trimester and wondering where to start. Would this be too much? Thanks!

25. lpgilber says:

I love that you teach your classes but you take the time to film exercise videos for those of us who might not be able to make it to the gym.

26. Julia J says:

Great work out to do at home, thankyou so much 🙂

27. Amy, this is my first workout in at least 2 years. Thank you that you gave instructions for the basic to the advanced exercises. I am so out of shape but my goal is to take one day at a time and fit in exercising. I will definitely be checking out your other videos!

28. Osnat Shaibe says:

thank you for a great workout – for keeping it simple and not killing us. thank you for giving all the options – beginners to advanced, that is so helpful. thank you for your great tips on how to do the moves correctly, so that we don't harm ourselves but benefit from it. thanks.

29. Thanks! Great at-home replacement for a circuit fitness class.

30. Loved this. Thank you.

31. Theresa w says:

Great full body workout! Amy you are great!

32. Amy I just started following you. You are great. Congrats on your upcoming bundle of joy. Love your videos.

33. marloesmm says:

Congratulations with your pregnancy! Love your workouts!

34. lbc562 says:

All 250+ lbs of me finished this. I almost stopped multiple times in this video but I kept pushing myself. I am teary eyed just thinking about how hard these simple workouts are for me but I plan on doing this video almost daily until I don't have to do the modified versions.
    I had an extremely difficult time doing the planks so I did crunches instead during the last set.
    Thank you Amy.

35. CONGRATS AMY :). I just read the other comments and I had no idea you were expecting. By the way I love your workouts especially the ones with the kettle bells!

36. Shei Love says:

I knew it! CONGRATULATIONS AMY!!!! I could see a little baby bump and you look radiant =) again, CONGRATS!! BTW, being able to do a workout like that, woow! I was tired like hell and I train every day (without mentioning it, I'm not even pregnant) Thanks for your excellent videos =)

37. wilcox1442 says:

Congratulations! I love your workout videos. Thank you for the motivation.

38. Guest Guest says:

Only because I don't know where else to ask regular people about this, but what, if any, chest exercises are okay to do after breast implants that won't mess up the implants?  Any suggestions for other resources to answer this question would be greatly appreciated.