30 Minutes Aerobic Dance Workout To Lose Belly Fat – Cardio Workout At Home For Women No Equipment

30 Minutes Aerobic Dance Workout – Sexy Dance Cardio Workout At Home For Women No Equipment (https://youtu.be/84AXtEGUnv0)

1. BBQMilk says:

i thought it said bikini bottom (TโŒ“T)

2. maria munoz says:

why yall people hating on this girl are you jealous

3. Mehana Patel says:

Is it really work or what?

4. Sarah Tummon says:

Why does everything in this look and feel like it's from the 90's?

5. Dylan Arnett says:

l'll try look like fun๐Ÿ’ƒ

6. this was great I used for my P.E. homework and for an extra workout and it was perfect for me

7. this doesn't work i have done this workout for the past 2 months and nothing has over

8. RIIA viSiOn says:

why the hell does this sound nd seem like it's from the freaking 90s

9. Ok once I got passed the intro …good workout

10. Omg you are way too annoying

11. Pamela Serna says:

amazing work out, not bored at all while doing it … i'll be ready for the summer haha

12. Kathleen Lin says:

If you're trying to lose weight this is definitely a good product [https://twitter.com/a2rE87577425/status/821225348784340993] with lots of good things! I remember the first time I lost weight, I gained it back within a month! it was horrible, it took so long to lose 20 pounds and then gain them within a month? Now I am back on track to lose weight again and this product is definitely helping me do it the right way, and how to prevent from gaining back the weight I lost!

13. miscellany says:

Surprisingly good workout! The instructor is very pleasant and the steps are easy to follow, even for someone as uncoordinated as I am, hahaha

14. love this video got me so motivated it barely felt like exercise half of the time!

15. I was enjoying it so much, but too many commercials

16. newclee says:

Great workout. Will not be sharing due to the body shaming language used. I don't need flat abs to wear a bikini. Strong abs are good because they support your internal organs and back. Also, too many ads placed in the workout.

17. for the first few second you guys looks like a retard

18. Paul Lesieur says:

hey there, I hoped to shed weight too. I found a solution on Cayman quick slim (i found it on google) seriously the most incredible information that I found.

19. YaYa says:

I'm feelin' those Ab exercises! Lots of moves I haven't seen. Thanks so much. I'm subscribed.

20. 90's vibes! <3 And cool video, check out mine! ~i make yoga and meditation videos on my channel. (:

21. Lotus Bloom says:

What an annoying voice.

22. the instructor๐Ÿ’– she motivates me so much.

23. How often should I do this?x

24. Mae Bethel says:

I have already lost 4 pounds after 3 weeks of this workout. The instructor may have a high voice but she really cheers you on till the end ๐Ÿ™‚

25. I am saving this video. I need a workout for my wedding and can't always get to the gym. this is perfect!

26. she sounds bitchy, but she's cute

27. Pim Pratt says:

Where can I find more of the instructor's workout videos? She is so fun!! ๐Ÿ™‚

28. The only thing I hate about videos like this….is the fact that they all already look how "you should" for bikini's….I'd like to see a girl on here who is needing/wanting to do this to lose the weight and see her slim down….I don't really care to see someone who is already "good enough" I feel it would be more motivating for those who actually need it to see someone close to their size doing this and losing weight/slimming down….

29. Ja Goda says:

I really love this workout!! ๐Ÿ’˜

30. Adi says:

35 minutes flew in the speed of eye blink.

31. Great workout and sexy combinations that helps us to appreciate our figures!

32. does anyone know how many calories this burns

33. hey all, out of
    all the weight loss programs that I have used, the only program that
    worked for me was Adams fat code (i found it on google). Truly the most
    successful program that got my life back.

34. Elsaas Kumar says:

This Weight Loss Green Store Tea product Tea works. For me it has made me lose about 1/2 to a pound per week. This is ideal as I do not want to lose too much weight too fast. I have been taking it for about 6 weeks and have lost about 10 lbs. I will buy more. Most important thing is to take as directed. I find that it is more effective when taking before meals!

35. Lissa King says:

I'm starting as of right now. I'll keep you guys updated to the results

36. PrecXx B. says:

i have never seen so many new moves from 1 instructor before!!
    Just in awwww right now.
    Also there were adequate repetition for effectiveness!!!!

37. Kaitlin Ski says:

love the workout, can't stand the trainer…

38. Did the whole thing, had to pause twice in the belly bit right enough. Was hilarious trying to do all the sexy arm bits, dread to think what I looked like hahahaha

39. it's great very easy
    but could anyone tell me for how long should I keep doing this work out to see the first result .
    and should I do it more than once a day?