15-Minute Beginner’s At-Home Cardio Workout | Class FitSugar

Beginner’s at-home cardio workout.

POPSUGAR Fitness offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief. Check out Class FitSugar, our do-it-along-with-us real-time workout show hosted by Anna Renderer who will inspire you to sweat alongside fitness experts and Hollywood’s hottest celebrity trainers. Class FitSugar regularly covers the most buzzed-about workout classes and trends, including the Victoria’s Secret workout, Tabata, P90X, Bar Method, and more.

Check out the rest of our channel:

1. Cheyzi Edits says:

i don't know why I just did this lol. wasn't that bad tbh I like it

2. Geo Smyth says:

OMG loved it sweating and happy!! After having my baby it has been hard to find time!! One year has past and finally time for mommy 😍👏🏾🙌🏾🙅🏾‍♂️

3. How is jogging and jumping in the first minute a beginner workout??!!

4. Sha Francke says:

∂σ үσυ ωαηт тσ ℓσss ωειgнт ιη נυsт 3 ωεεкs тнαη cнεcк συт тнιs : – http://lkn.li/NVUco?95354

5. gloria mushi says:

i love this;incredible

6. Anyone know about how many calories this burns?

7. good,im sweating now😂 thankss

8. Hina says:

as someone who can't run for more than 4 minutes without feeling like I'm dying this workout is honestly perfect for me!
    I do another 15 min workout (beginner's, way easier than this one imo) and then this and honestly this makes me almost want to give up but it's not quite there yet xD
    basically perfect 🙂 thank you, going to be doing this 3/4 times a week for a month and as I get better I'll try adding some videos or choosing harder ones, as I want to lose some fat and gain muscle(i'm 171cm and 64 kg btw)

9. I love these 15 min workouts. i haven't done cardio in years and have put on quite a lot of weight and the thought of a long workout is just too much. 15 mins is a good starting point and then i can move up to the longer workouts as i improve.

10. torils65 says:

I'm going to try this tomorrow!👍🏽😊

11. komal Komal says:

Tell me exercise for buts

12. this workout video with perfect it wasn't too hard he was a little bit hard but I'm sure if I keep doing this I will get fit

13. How many calories does this burn?

14. Awisha Azri says:

How many calories does it burn?

15. What song are you using

16. Anitha R says:

I reduced 10 kgs with this ..absolutely loving it!!

17. Ruth Karen says:

This is a good one

18. jenica baron says:

+cardiocupcakes where is the marble outfit from? i'm in love 😍!

19. yo its jo says:

oh man my legs are jello

20. You're great!!! I like your Cardio workout! Thank you💪.

21. rere says:

Can i take breaks between circuits? i feel like i can't breath? i hope somebody replys me.

22. This is just what I need here for I need to looooooose a lot of weight and this fits me great for working out at home instead of paying for the gym…..yea!!!! Love this Video right here

23. Awewsome workout! Thanks!

24. georgia hall says:

If someone could help me that'd be great… Is this 15min enough for one day? or should i combine this workout with another 15min workout?

25. i really enjoyed this workout ! it really had me sweating and got my heart rate up!

26. xiahki says:

I LOVE THIS. First time in a long time that I'm working out and I found myself smiling and feeling motivated like I had lots of fitness friends 🙂 Thank you!!!!! Just found a new channel to subscribe to x

27. I started using this video as my first video back to exercise after a couple rough years. I have Cystic Fibrosis and a 33% lung function. This has changed my life, fitness levels and given me so much more confidence. I started only being able to do the first set of routine 1 and now I'm smashing the whole 15 minutes and dropping the modifications. Best video I've come across! I can't wait for my next clinic to see how much my lungs have improved!!

28. Zaynab Asad says:

soo good im only 12 and im obese so this is my thing

29. how many calories burn by this?

30. this is amazing.. i tried it and i felt this one is best.. many other stuff on YouTube is difficult.. but this is easy and really works

31. Is this routine considered circuit training? Im trying to log it into myfitnesspal app

32. Is this for women only?
    What's the next level after beginner?
    When do we progress?

33. Lili Gibson says:

Always love your video since you are so energetic and happy.

34. I loved this workout, thank you!!!

35. jjosh joseph says:

i've just finished doing this and i'm letterally sweating omg 😅

36. Lilly Shoe says:

Insaneee!!! This is one hell of the cardio for bg…Anna is lovely 🙂

37. The Sniper says:

Beginners my ass! Im heaving after 15 seconds! Beginner's should be more slow paced.

38. Mariam says:

ترجمه بلز.

39. thank u. you really helped me

40. linda stone says:

im doing this daily how long before i level up

41. first time i did this and completed it! thanks for the workout!

42. a c says:

love this workout and the lead in it. very motivating.

43. How many calories does it burn ? 🙂

44. Elise Craven says:

I love this workout as a caboose to a run, it really gets the whole body involved. Just a note, the modifiers had poor form on a lot of the movements so make sure to look at Anna and check your own form in the mirror to be safe. Keep up the good work, I have lost 25 pounds since September 2015 when I started working out with PopSugar.

45. TinyTeacup says:

I apprechiate the clock in the corner telling me how much longer i have to go!

46. How many calories you lose with the workout?