7 Exercises For A Flat Stomach At Home | Fitness With Namrata Purohit

Want a sexy flat stomach? You’ll definitely love these 7 easy-to-do exercises that will help you achieve just that.

Follow these exercises on their own for a complete ab workout or tag it to the end of your cardio workout.

So, when you realize you’ve been missing your routine at the gym very often thanks to your busy schedule, these exercises will surely get you going.

Karishma Damani (Beauty Editor, Glamrs)

1. Zaheer Abbas says:

watched this video just to masturbate :'D lol

2. Meow Chan says:

my stomach realy hurts mefetr one minut
    im such a loser

3. Payal Patra says:

hey namrata..thanks alot for these effective exercises..but i am not able to squeeze my stomach wen raising my legs n doing the circular rounds …i am also not able to keep the pelvis neutral wen keeping my legs in table top position

4. Lindie Ross says:

my question is…… do you do this everyday of the week to get the flat stomach that's promised? if not…..how often then? Great video….doable :)

5. AlexPlaysMsp says:

i'm 14 years old about to turn 15 and i was very skinny when i was in second grade all the way up until i turned 10 or 11 i think…and ever since then, i've always been chunky or started gaining babyfat i guess? my family tell me it's just babyfat because if i was fat then i'd have a double chin which i don't have so maybe it is babyfat? anyway, i've been struggling with my weight lately and i haven't really been confident about my body and how i look to others and i've been called fat many times before. i've even technically been called fat by my own father..he's always telling me i should "hit the gym" and my weight has never bothered me before until i became a teenager and i've already started going to the gym which has been working especially since i'm very young and my body is still developing but it's like i don't want to wait until my body is finished growing to be skinny…i want to lose weight now and so far, i've only been losing inches, very few weight which i was aiming for and the biggest part of my body, of course, is my stomach so i'm going to try these for a week and eat less and come back to tell everyone if it's been working, thanks for uploading. <3

6. Hdhx Hdjf says:

it really works without diet or food system. I'm a teenager. plz replied to me.

7. i am doing these for 3 day and i already lost 1 kg. just do it it will hurt a little bit bt do it for a flat stomach.. and drink water it helps a lot..

8. cuya aya says:

u did for 20_but I was just at 10 I stop n I skip follow 2nd exercise n I stop n just see yr vid hehehe. but I ll do it later cz I want to get flat tummy.

9. Hey… I wanted to know that if these exercises will give abs?.. Because I don't want abs… Just flat stomach

10. P Eazy says:

Not my proudest fap.

11. SWARN SIDHU says:

yea it is effective

12. can V do these excerise to reduce the tummy post delivery??

13. I like the workout but I do it with out result

14. Srinivas Rao says:

i like this workout

15. Bruadarach05 says:

Best time to watch these videos before sleeping at night.You just make a plan for tomorrow that "i'll start from tomorrow,i'll wake up so early and it'll be great day for me".And morning you like "maybe next day is good time".Anyway,thanks a lot.İ hope i'll start to do these exercises tomorrow.

16. Amarie Glay says:

thanks for helping me!

17. Amarie Glay says:

I am not fat anymore

18. Hi, Namrata. Is it safe to do 7 exercise to reduce belly fat having slightly high blood pressure.????

19. I love this work out.. it was killer on my neck but aside from that very enjoyable

20. Amu B says:

does this help for flat belly or flat stomach ? or both ?

21. Rashmi Shaju says:

can you tell for how days days or months

22. can you suggest me how to hips fat remove

23. Sneha k says:

Namrata dee please tell some exercise for back pain.

24. iamqueen says:

my neck will kill me with all these exercises?????

25. charu garg says:

too good and easy to understand

26. Rodi Kay says:

on d bed can lead to fold @spandu spetty